JNJ Vision Care/Vistakon

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2020 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many excited things going on over here. So happy to be starting here next month!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? What are you talking about? There is nothing going in particularly exciting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet the original poster isn’t excited anymore. This place is a dumpster fire

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jjvc needs a major overhaul at the top. I don’t know of a single person that’s happy right now

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could it be the quotas? The numbers? The bonus payouts?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the backorders, the data being lagged for months, the lack of communication about what the heck is going on… it is one thing after another

8. Technician

Technician Guest

They are nothing only bullies.
    A guy found a hidden camera in the canteen and when he brought it to management's attention they first denied it was a camera then when they were shown photos of it they admitted to it being installed and when asked for the data from the camera they said it was deleted.
    Pack of gangsters the lot of them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aint no gangsters over here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jjvc isnt a bad place to be at right now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This used to be an amazing company! NOT ANYMORE! The biggest shitshow for the past 1 1/2 years I have ever seen in my 20+ years in the industry. DO YOUR Homework!!!!!!! Talk to reps that have been in the field for a bit. They are hiring unqualified managers who definitely can’t manage themselves out of a wet paper bag especially in the middle of complete chaos! Management at the top is just as bad. Things ARE NOT getting any better and probably won’t for a very long time!! They will claim you are family!! HA HA They claim there is work life balance! HA HA All lies!!! You are in sales are want to make money??? Well forget that!! They can’t get product out the door, all your accounts are upset and starting to fit a competitors products …… the ship is sinking! But yet they are acting like nothing is happening! They are putting reps on PIPS for not making their number while this shitshow continues to get worse!! The best employees are jumping ship left and right! DO NOT get sucked in!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP of sales and an RBD just left within days of each other. New President shaking things up? Backorders are a huge problem.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares about our generic crap.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBD went to different Op Co to grow career

VP of Sales outlasted last two combined

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP should not have been there for 1 day! But definitely WAY over stayed!!!

And as far as the RBD and others, they would have more than likely never left had it not been for poor management, extremely upset customers and no commissions to be had!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And as far as the RBD and others, they would have more than likely never left had it not been for poor management, extremely upset customers and no commissions to be had!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest