Job Application Assessment

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't do the assessment test you will not move on. It does NOT asked for your SS# or any private info. It's a basic assessment test. DM's are being hired now and phone screening will happen in April with launch in June.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took the assessment and the day after I took it I got a security email from Google stating someone tried to log into my email from Vietnam and Google had blocked them. I was told to change all passwords which I did. Please be careful. I plan to contact IQVIA to let them know this

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the same email from Moscow soliciting “contributions” to the Clinton foundation......I’m not very sophisticated in this department, but it just seemed a little fishy to me....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oops.... I meant “ phishy”....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s always good to be cautious. I sent in an application for an ADHD position. I received a thank you letter. Then I received the assessment email. I took the assessment. For me, the link worked fine, the assessment looked like one I had taken before in this industry, and I really did not receive any suspicious emails after the assessment. Again, I think it is always good to be cautious but I was also told that if you do not take the assessment then you won’t move on. Also, I had only 5 days to take the assessment before it expired. That has also happened before when a company asked for a personality assessment. I hope this helps some. Good luck to you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old news newbie. This offer period is happening this week, so face it, you're too late either way. Now, good luck to you as well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was simply trying to offer detailed information. I’ve been in pharma for nearly 15 years. And I currently have a job, so if I’m too late for this one, I will be fine. Thanks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What questions do they ask on the assessment?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you work here? How many head injuries you’ve had? Etc..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you take the assessment when do you hear back if they will be interviewing you? The response I got was “Thank you for your participation. At this time you have completed all the steps in the process.”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My assessment stated “Soft Release”. “ Thank you for your participation. At this time you have completed all the steps in the process.”

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It comes from a blinded international company. SCAM.