Job Board for those looking to leave Arbor

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2018 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose hiring or launching new drugs? What disease state? Any other helpful details?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro/Pain/CNS-
    • Teva (active)
    • Amgen (expansion coming)
    • Neurocrine (active)
    • Pernix (active)
    • Alamo (active)
    • Lynx (launch)
    • Salix/Valeant (limited)
    • Avanir (limited)
    • Sunovion (limited)
    • Takeda (limited)
    • Sage (launch, recruitment by TSP)
    • Alkermes (expansion)
    What about for CV, Hospital, and the management in Peds?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alamo? Hahaha...can you imagine the former enterprise reps in CV & Pediatric going over to Alamo??!?!? Total resume builder. WTF is Alamo??? Or Lynx??LMAO! Gooooood luck with those.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alamo isn’t new, Lynx seems to be...but the real question...Who’s Arbor? Lol. You sound like a lifetimer here hahaha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody at Arbor is in any position to talk shit about any other company. Arbor is a speck of dust in the industry that most people have never heard of. Even worse, the ones that have heard of it have a very negative impression. It’s a mess.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settle down hardo. From big pharma to Lynx, Alamo or Whatever no name companies there are out there....they all suck. Up to and including Arbor

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have information on Lynx? What is the company and what are they launching?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evekeo 2.0

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they do all suck but it’s a relative amount of sucking. Arbor sets the bar for sucking hard. I don’t know about Lynx or Alamo but some of the big pharma and some of the small pharma are ok. At least their management isn’t full of inept inexperienced hacks. Also, most of them at least they pay reps enough to make it worth dealing with and don’t track you like a criminal with an ankle bracelet.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whenever I tell someone who I work for, I say "Arbor Pharmaceuticals". They they say "Never heard of them." And when I tell them what I sell, they say they have never heard of my products. Of course, we never see our products in magazines or on TV. They won't pay for that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Arbor rep here and I just left to another small pharma company with a blockbuster. I make six figure base + great bonus! The grass is greener outside, don’t be so ignorant that you think only the giants in pharma are a step up. And here’s a little hint (smaller specialty pharma typically pays top of industry typically)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s funny KS told me no one pays six figures anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I felt the same way about Arbor when I first started too. Give it time buddy....the honeymoon will be over at your little biotech. They are all the same.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont listen to KS, I am interviewing for a job starting at 120 and I was imbarrased to say what I make.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! See this is your problem...you miss one thing. Most people at Arbor would deal with all the bs if they were FAIRLY paid and actually had real data to make bonus on! I can tell you first hand my new company doesn’t go without issues, but I’m paid double from Arbor. Maybe you’re not performing or you have that “short term winning, small goaled territory” success that is running out. Keep hanging onto those stock options...I tossed all mine in the trash with pleasure with my new place! Plus they gave me real stock at sign on!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does your company have any openings? It’s sounds legit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Daiichi has a lot of postings on its website. Also, Amgen will have CV spots open from time to time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Daiichi.....LOL....go from one frying pan to another. Daiichi sucks just as bad as Arbor.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS is a joke