Job Fair near Chicago

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

role play??? are you serious???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you'd better learn as you hear it. vt will play games with you to see if you really know it. also, if you see vt on the phone sitting in back ..... she's watching everyone in training and taking notes. so incredible....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yeah.....i am vt. i love walking past you whenever i see you. looking into your eyes. you're absolutely hopeless. i can't believe how many people are talking about you and how your mind is usually operating from a very dark place.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any offers from the Chicago job fair? Serious responses only.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the posts from many different people.......no bells ring? no flags go up? then, congrats....you are mdl material.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you! I have not heard anything, this is such BS !!! To think that they could make my holidays reeally good but , no word yet! Such assholes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then u prob didn't get it cause I heard last week

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANd a Fuck you to you! You didnt get the job you piece of shit cause most people heard last week!
    See you , sucker!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to think they could have made your holidays?? who the hell are you? as much as I detest mdl...they and no other company "owe" you anything. you're pissed because a company you interviewed with didn't call you. maybe this is a blessing in disguise. ever think of that? everything happens for a reason. like, for example......maybe the reason you're interviewing is because of the piss-poor attitude you have towards life. the world is what you make it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No , fuck you , moron. Its not fair that they did not call

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....wait. Wait. You're the one interviewing and they obviously saw something about you they didn't like. This is why they didn't call you back. AND....I'M THE MORON???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No , you are the loser , driving your stupid yaris!!! What a joke! I did not want the job anyway!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Maybe you didn't get the job because they're waiting for you to get out of high school.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I amazed by how stupid these people who post on this site are, these peoples are all upset over very trivial stuff/
    I love working here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then you are one of the brown-nosers. Ignorance is bliss. It must be great to be going through life blind and stupid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very angry at your company for not calling me back to let me know@
    Did Training start? It was supposed to start soon and i have not heard back!
    Fuck you!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gues what? You did not get the job you piece of wothless shit! No get back underneatht that rock, moron!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all you new folks, know that vt reads all of this, so if you're stupid enough to basically identify yourself by location or territories, she'll figure it out and you'll never stand a chance. And for the person who is all bent out of shape b/c they didn't call you - trust me, you'll be very glad you are not working there. It's an awful company with low pay, no commissions and they will drive you insane with their antiquated systems and BS excuses why you didn't get your expense $.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only does she read this, but she posts as happy and satisfied employees. Those posts are not hard to identify. They usually follow something like "stop complaining, practice your script and go out and sell and you will be rewarded! If you don't want to be here, then leave! We dont want you anyways." Pathetic she reduces her self to that but not surprising at all.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate the info, but i am still mad about having to come in after 5 pm for an interivew and then not hear anything back