Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the same boat with 18 years of experience in the industry. I’ve been unemployed for 1 1/2 years. I don’t even get calls or interviews anymore. I wanted to work another 3-5 years, but it looks like that won’t happen. Very depressing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was obvious they were not legit and I called them on it after the first email I received

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have great Specialty experience, sales numbers and letters of reference. And, I am over 50.
    I can't even get a face to face. I have been out of work for two and a half years. I apply for jobs seven days a week.
    Depressing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst organization in the industry for job hunters is PUBLICIS!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info--I got this email--It felt weird so I did some research and found this thread among others.

Thank you for your interest and application through Indeed.com for the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level and Experienced opportunities with Full Circle Health. At Full Circle Healthyou will find opportunities to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. Everyday in the field as a Full Circle Health – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will contain different challenges, financial opportunities and the ability to positively affect patient’s lives.

We are starting to schedule interviews next week for both entry level and experienced reps. For our entry level pharma sales rep candidates, we look for:

• Must have some sales experience/abilities
      • Completion of pharmaceutical sales training
      • Maintain a valid driver's license
      • Proficient with Microsoft Office

1)When are you available to interview? 2) Where did you complete entry pharmaceutical sales training? 3) What are your salary requirements? 4) What is a good phone number to you reach you?

Thank you for your interest and you will need to reply back to move forward. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Mr. L. Girardello - H.R Recruiter – Pharmaceutical Sales Division
    Full Circle Health - circlehealthcarerep.com
    866-734-3189 x 5
    “Marketing Pharmaceutical Products and Healthcare Services to improve patient’s lives.”[​IMG]

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asking salary is illegal in the state in which I live.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CIRCLE HEALTHCARE - You can tell they're a scam. There's no physical ...
    They are a scam. I told them NO and to never contact me again. ( I would never consider a certification with my experience) and I would advise the same to the an entry level rep. I got to the point with them quickly and blocked them on email..
    They want to act as if they represent pharmaceutical company/ companies - They do not!
    Some lame recruiter thought of this Circle scam because couple of states require a certification (Chicago for example) to sell very few select drugs. This is how they Circle crap defends themselves when reported... they are a pretty much a scamming company / recruiter pretenders...but they wont say this. They beat around the bush and email only.. Change people and names.
    STAY AWAY - if you need a certification you will pay and get it once hired by a company that you know is real!
    Curse these scammers out and report them!
    They pray on reps that need a job or those who heard the industry is glamours ($$) and desperately want in.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full Circle Health actually has lots of great products to sell. I would certainly go interview or attend a seminar or webinar to see the great products they have and then decide if you want to work for them. The have one of the most innovative ENFD healthare pharma product on the market currently.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst company to work for and the biggest scam is Eli Lilly or TEVA. Watch 60 minutes!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharmville.....One of their fake companies is Prism Pharmaceuticals. Scam!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for Teva and I can confirm - they ARE the worst of the worst.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with Eli Lilly (female DSM from LA). She was blatant in her age discrimination. She seemed unaware of Federal Law which clearly prohibits age discrimination. Beware!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the Lilly focus now. Have friend in HR . They call it early career professionals. They do not want you to have been too many years away from the campus. Keep applying , record interview. File with feds.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not quite sure what you're saying? Are you talking about age discrimination?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's exactly the same for me. Great specialty experience with great numbers, awards. Over 50, I'm lucky if I even get an interview. If I do, I can tell by the words and expressions, etc., they think I'm too old. I feel for ya, and can relate. I've been unemployed except for a very part-time low paying "job" for just as long..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bumping this thread because full circle health is still scamming

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about age discrimination. I had a phone screen with the new young da vinci hiring manager.
    I have great experience, sales numbers, background/experience.
    He actually said to me - AREN'T YOU THINKING OF SLOWING DOWN AT YOUR AGE???

I'm over 40 and not that old. I guess he thinks age discrimination is legal.