Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a DME rep looking to get out of medical sales and into a more lucrative career of Pharmaceutical Sales. Any suggestions of which companies to work for??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would apply to IQVIA as they are hiring over 500 new Pharmaceutical Reps and pay very well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well.... I found this!

My suggestion would be to stay away from the CNPR. They have hundreds of fake jobs posted on Zip Recruiter and CareerBuilder under - CP Pharma, PRC Pharma, Health Plus, DMG-Health, Pharmville, Prism. Lynx and more. I bought this program based on several emails I received and then heard nothing from any company. All of these companies require "CNPR" but you cannot find any of them on the web. I started searching and found the links below. Then I noticed that NONE of these companies are advertising in Colorado. That's because this guy Brian Kennedy is running a scam and the Attorney General of Colorado nailed him. He was/is ordered to pay back all money received to anyone that purchased the CNPR or RMSR? program. They required $1 million from him just in Colorado to hold in trust to pay victims. I would suggest anyone that has purchased based on fake job postings or emails received to simply call and request your money!

Attorney General - Cynthia Coffman or Jay Simonson at: 720-508-6203

https://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/s...04 11-27-46 1Complaint NAMSR FINAL Signed.pdf

https://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/sites/default/files/cases/FINAL CONSENT JUDGMENT.pdf

4. Wade

Wade new user

Intuitive (da vinci) has ALWAYS discriminated on age! If you had used a recruiter they would have told you to not even bother interviewing because they would never hire you. I can't believe they haven't been sued already (or maybe they have) because they don't even try to hide their discrimination.

5. Wade

Wade new user

Thank you!! I was contacted by them today and was on this site researching the company. Appreciate it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was my experience with them also - blatant age discrimination.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spent 37 years in the industry most with one company but was run out of that organization after 27 years. I had one every management award the company had, consistently high appraisal’s. But at 55 found myself without a job. I was lucky to hook up with a couple of start up companies looking for experienced people to launch first time products. There is definitely age discrimination in the industry. Now if you want a position you need to know someone, possibly a colleague who you worked with previously to get hired, especially as you get over 50. It is an industry definitely catering to a younger workforce and does not value experience. Just look at LinkedIn and all the people who post their awards, the people I worked with over my career would never have done that. That’s because they knew that 80% of the success was being in the right place and the right time, not that you were some great rep or manager. The job is like a rollercoaster it comes with good years and bad years, good people and bad people. It is worse now than ever before. Glad I finally retired because it will suck the life out of you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just relocated and was re-entering the job market when I was approached via email to fill out the profile and sign up for the webinar. So glad I read your posts. I will skip this as I don't need to waste time with this scam.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bears

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Med device guys here. Saw a post yesterday on LinkedIn by a guy who was humble bragging about winning Presidents Club at his recent sales meeting. Good for him, but the humble brag is so over done and a turnoff - especially when your point is only about you and not the team around you. But the thing that really jumped out was that he posted a picture of the Rolex he was awarded along with the crystal trophy. Again - good for him, but patients, doctors/customers, and the general public really don’t want or need to see that. IMO it really gives a black eye to the industry and hard working reps, whether you’re in pharma or med device.

11. cody carlson

cody carlson Guest

So I don't recognize the names of anybody who's mentioned the previous e-mails, but I got an identical e-mail to the earlier ones posted just today, from a Mr. J. A. Trent. If you think it's too good to be true, it probably is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fell for it, received this email and spent the money to take the Certification process, passed and they still send the same emails. Bogus company, I had a couple of phone interviews with legit Pharma companies and the hiring manager said he never heard of them and completing the course was not necessary to be hired. When they send the same email, I reply saying I completed the course and they do not reply back with job opportunities.
    From: Mr. L. Girardello - Full Circle Health <application@circlehealthcarerep.com>
    Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 7:28 AM

Subject: Chuck, Are we able to schedule an interview?

Chuck;
    Thank you for your interest and application through Indeed.com for the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level and Experienced opportunities with Full Circle Health. At Full Circle Health you will find opportunities to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. Everyday in the field as a Full Circle Health – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will contain different challenges, financial opportunities and the ability to positively affect patient’s lives.

We are starting to schedule interviews next week for both entry level and experienced reps. For our entry level pharma sales rep candidates, we look for:

• Must have some sales experience/abilities
    • Completion of pharmaceutical sales training
    • Maintain a valid driver's license
    • Proficient with Microsoft Office

1)When are you available to interview? 2) Where did you complete entry pharmaceutical sales training? 3) What are your salary requirements? 4) What is a good phone number to you reach you?

Thank you for your interest and you will need to reply back to move forward. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Mr. L. Girardello - H.R Recruiter – Pharmaceutical Sales Division
    Full Circle Health - circlehealthcarerep.com
    MY LINKEDIN - www.linkedin.com/in/fullcirclehealth
    866-734-3189 x 5

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the heads-up. Got messages from the same individual previously mentioned. Won't bother wasting my time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading this Forum I attended the Webinar as Joke to See What They Have To Say *****SCAM*****
    Please don’t apply to the companies listed above. Circle Health is an independent pharmaceutical sales job which skims money off of any sales you make without a base salary. They don’t offer any reimbursement for travel and expect you to bring in all of your clients yourself. They are basically a middle man offering too good to believe income approximations. The webinar is recorded and explains very little about the products. The person who is reading off of the presentation can’t even pronounce medical terminology correctly. After reading this forum I decided to listen just for giggles but it’s so absurd that I was shocked. Please don’t apply for the jobs listed above. I already had the NAPSRx certification (not sure about about how reputable that is either) and they did ask for it. At the end of the webinar they ask you to send them your resume and ask if you had any questions to email them. This is just another red flag showing how these companies are scams. If you applied they should already have your resume. There is nothing legit about them. Websites are garbage and vague, LinkedIN is very suspicious, and not to mention there is nothing else about these companies online.

15. AnonymousMan

AnonymousMan Guest

Thank you for your interest and application through Indeed.com for the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level and Experienced opportunities with Full Circle Health. At Full Circle Health you will find opportunities to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. Everyday in the field as a Full Circle Health – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will contain different challenges, financial opportunities and the ability to positively affect patient’s lives.

We are starting to schedule interviews next week for both entry level and experienced reps. For our entry level pharma sales rep candidates, we look for:

• Must have some sales experience/abilities
      • Completion of pharmaceutical sales training
      • Maintain a valid driver's license
      • Proficient with Microsoft Office

1)When are you available to interview? 2) Where did you complete entry pharmaceutical sales training? 3) What are your salary requirements? 4) What is a good phone number to you reach you?

Thank you for your interest and you will need to reply back to move forward. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Mr. J. A. Trent – Human Resource Manager - Pharmaceutical Sales Division
    Full Circle Health - circlehealthcarerep.com
    MY LINKEDIN - www.linkedin.com/in/justintrentfullcircle/
    866-734-3189 x 4
    “Marketing Pharmaceutical Products and Healthcare Services to improve patient’s lives

Same as everyone else. Does not seem legit. As someone trying to enter the field, there no info on products, No information on CEO. Website is shady. It's a hard pass for me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just received the same email from JA Trent. I have many years of experience and haven’t ever heard of the company. After trying to research it, came across this info. Thanks to all for providing a warning!

17. Received the same email from Mr. J. A. Trent. Scam.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received an email from Mr. J. Trent. Not sure a real deal.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if PRC Health is also a scam? just got an email from a Justin about an entry level pharmacy sales rep position and it sounds similar to the one I got from full circle health...