Job interview

Discussion in 'Thermo Fisher Scientific' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't trivialize what the person is saying. Although come to think of it, that is what is done here.

You can have a growth oriented culture without violent imagery which in truth does reflect the prevalent thinking: that everyone is dispensible, and if you are female, very intelligent, or close to fifty and not of the descendant lineage, you won't last long. To be aggressively after dollars in the old school way is working, just as old boys survive.

Be relieved. Move on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PP was dramatic but there was some truth in what was posted. Most female employees would agree.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, the corpus cavernosums rule!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck! TFS will need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on already-- we reject bitter ex's playing the card while dividing people. Doesn't your company have a board on CP?

Good luck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great for diagnostic experience, then move forward. The climate there is intolerable to anyone who isn't brain dead or a compete sociopath.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the next logical step up once you get diagnostic experience?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I mast---bate during conference calls

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that sort of like lobb'in da mule, spank'in da monkey or wank'in da wanger?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are pathetic. WTF - grow up little boy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My interview was ridiculous. It was held in a hotel bar at 9:00 AM...place was dark and deserted except for an employee giving us weird looks in there while he tried to vacuum. I mean, seriously? That told me everything I needed to know about the manager and the company...I hit the side door after the interview, got to my car and drove the hell away from that "opportunity". Good luck TFS!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who and where did you interview with?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they haze you and make you drink too...maybe if you were beer goggling the opportunity would have "looked better"!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask to see their code of ethics.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call total BS on that. We use recruiters and all interviews are conducted professionally.