Job Openings

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering if anyone could share with me why there are so many job openings? Is a new product launching? I'm a previous pharma rep who was laid off and I was wondering if anyone could share with me what it's like working for forest. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great company but they are not going to hire for those jobs they will eventually disappear. Don't waste your time,things are changing with the company and downsizing is coming. Stay away from pharma is my advice. Many people love it because it's a part time job with full time pay and that's hard to find.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmmm, talent is leaving. Place is a joke, period. Entry level at best.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

baby fresh

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some openings are from hospital expansion but most are firings or quitting. If you want to work there you would need to address why, as a former pharm rep, you want to work at Forest and are a better choice than a young go getter, right off the bat. I don't agree with it but seems former reps are discriminated against. The main reason is probably the lower base salary. The next is whatever bad habits have been formed. Whether it is a good job or not depends a lot on the region, the Rds decide what the culture is. Some cultures are good and some unbearable.