JOB OPPORTUNITIES - SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2007 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also used to work for meta and yes, schlepping vitamins is not a nice thing to have on your resume and it is like a cult. What a relief to be out of there, have a company car now, real potential to bonus and be able to have a cheeseburger and Coke from time to time.....even with clients!! Metagenics was great until Ryan, Clay and Seth left....than the BS became rampant and that's when it seemed the different rules for different districts and reps mentioned earlier took over. If you are just out of college, have little to no sales experience, want to work your ass off than by all means apply but good luck re-building your career after!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WANTED:

MLM opportunity with big upside potential. You get the shit kicked out of you for low pay. Up side you have big upside with the downline.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct about the different rulles for different disctricts. Just look at the car allowance - some reps get 250.00 plus gas and some get 600. plus gas.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been with some of the other reps when they got gas. Seriously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot. Its the same for everyone. Nmae me one rep who gets more gas and car allowance?? r*****

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the Florida territory was created, the reps received 400. plus gas.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody left from the "original" Florida territory?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point exactly. That is what everyone received unless you were in the presidents club. now they pay milage (at a higher rate) or milage plus a car allowance. Better then any other company out there. There was a reason why you left or were fired. Stay off this site.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's definitely not the same for everyone. It depends on the territory and how much driving is involved. Most do get the same amount, but it CAN vary and some reps are allowed to expense extra gas costs for a variety of different reasons.

If you really want to know, ask the reps. Most will tell you. It's not a conspiracy to keep it hidden from anyone.

And I'd be careful about who you call a "r*****", considering you can't spell and your grammar leaves something to be desired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No company car? If you need to lease you must estimate about 300 for a lease plus down payment of a few grand. Then heavy insurance, business level. Total is probably close to 600 in Florida and can be much more in other states. Gas and wear and tear is above this cost. Some companies give 800. a month. Do the math.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the only two that are left is patrick and lori. Patrick becme the sales manager down there. At least you know you can work your way up the. Good for patrick, although i think he works for the little pecker head

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the "little pecker head", Dave?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Numedica has a board,, should we just be silent or should we go after that asshole liar's Tom H and Phillip

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2x4? 4x4? Glue-Lam?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF Does that mean?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patrick just left and I believe Lori is the only original SE/FL rep left. I do not know where Patrick went.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like ALL of the orginal hires are gone. How's that for turnover? METAGENICS WILL RUIN YOUR RESUME.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was looking at Metagenics for a new sales job, coming from pharma...but WOW, talk about disgruntled employees here. Most of these posts look pretty old, but seriously, any recent info about happy sales reps? Glassdoor doesn't look any prettier!

Looks like the company has been doing some headcount reduction. It's either a good thing or a bad thing. Are people running for the hills or should I look at it as an opportunity to pick up the slack for some bad hires?

How's the sales leadership on the west coast? My last set of sales leaders were a bunch of morons, promoted through the ranks for kissing a$$. I don't know if I can take another round of managers that have no idea how to lead nor have the ability/aptitude to actually be in that position other than kissing up to their managers.

Also, how's the marketing support? Do the marketing managers know what they are doing, or will it just be another round of no support/no returned phone calls from people that have no sales experience and only live in an office/bubble? Or do they rock?

Thanks for any future advice. As for the disgruntled trolls on here (I know you will reply), you probably wouldn't be so upset if you truly had the ability to actually work a little and have a positive impact on any organization.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run do not walk. This company is in a downward spiral. They can no longer claim innovation-very few new products and what they have are copy cats only, quality gone- see recalls and FDA warnings, management is a joke, leadership non existent unless you count the dental hygienist with metabolic syndrome, owned by amway not known for quality or to research. Etc.