Job postings

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2015 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with all of the job postings that went up a little while ago? I thought the pay was very misleading. Also, There were many postings for DVP positions, some in small markets. What was the deal with that? I thought we built territories so we could move up, not build a territory for a new DVP from another company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is backwards, I don't know what management is thinking. Most companies have reps build a territory and when they are too busy to service all of the accounts(yes, other companies service and follow up with customers) they hire an associate rep to work under the rep, thus promoting the rep who built the territory. I really don't understand what they are trying to do other than piss off their sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been so many postings on indeed that you can tell the territories turn over and over. The one person I know who is being promoted inherited almost 100% of his territory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have tried a variety of job postings. If you notice the postings that were for Divisional Manager said that you would have to be in the field as a sales representative first so they were not legitimate management postings. They put $300,000 at the top of all ads and then removed those and reposted.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Castle is still hiring according to positions that they just posted on InDeed and on their Careers page.