Job postings

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 20, 2020 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw some job postings on the Avanir website for a Neuroscience area manager and a NSM longterm care.

Could someone tell me the difference in salary, bonus, and training?

Is one considered a higher position or are they equal?

Thanks in advance for serious answers. It's pretty tough trying to get pharma jobs now. I'm glad Avanir is still hiring.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgot to add that I have 5 years neuroscience experience and 18 years total in the industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what part of the country are you located? some good and not so good managers out there

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the South but I am not so concerned about managers. Everyone has their own opinion.

Any answers to my other questions?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from Avanir!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviews??....I know someone who just had approx 8-9 phone/zoom interviews....in the end, didn't get it
    Is this the normal process?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, lots of opportunity here with launches and advancement. Don't expect to stay more than 2 years. Oh, you may have to testify in front of a grand jury, but that's no big deal.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah lots opportunity here! Not! It’s a joke

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay far away from Avanir. The most unethical company in the industry. Senior management lie about study results, budgets,and anti-kick back. They cover each other’s asses and cover-up internal investigations, and destroy evidence. Compliance Department is a joke.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your message is fake news. Avanir is a great place. I love the leaders here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the mouth of a Trump supporter that lives and breathes the Avanir culture of false reporting to Otsuka. How you can live with your head up Wael’s ass is beyond comprehension.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Wa’el. He is the most ethical CEO in the industry. He treats us with respect.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be talking about Lisa Locklear. She puts people down and is the most condescending person and belittles them but she can do anything she wants as long as she kisses Wa’el’s ass. Shameful.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very true

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Wa’el and Lisa. You’re the only two who believes this but you’re both liars.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. So true!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest