job rejection

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark is a liar. He will lie to your face.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all Avion does to us. They love to lie to us and keep things from us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course.

I am a manager and always look out for family and friends that I like. People are so stupid to think that those in power aren't going to use it to help out their people. That is exactly why people gain power. Life is hard. Any advantage I can give to my people I will do. Someday I might need the help and expect favors to be returned. It's all about connections. College degrees and experience are always less valuae than connections.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone explain to me why this company is so dysfunctional? I did not expect this when I started

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe and mike Sullivan don't want u to know that the real objective of the company is to find loopholes to bill insurance companies and pump up the numbers for Accella. That's why the managers don't answer anyone's questions. Because if they did.. A competent person would put 2 and 2 together.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone knows 2 and 2 is four that's easy to figure out and people back off of Mark S we get it enough already. Thanks for the repeated post.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. It's not what you know it's who you know. But look at who we know,bottom line they are only out for themselves and they are liars to everyone. Mark S is the biggest asshole because he becomes everyone's best friend at least the other one keeps a distance. Oh and Mark, lose the vest you are too fat

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Javaid shouldn't be on your own board. Oh wait that company fired you too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should watch an epidode of barnie at our next nsm. Or maybe he can visit as our guest speaker

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to the Pernix board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it. What's a Javaid , and what does Barney have to do with it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vitafol for life. Keep trying folks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will see, Mark said we are about to launch an all out assault on Vitafol. Watch out!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barney for life

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgr is making me crazy. Let me do my job and give me the right samples enough of this core brand stuff

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some people get 40, some people get 75, some people get 38.....but we all get shit on by Mike Sullivan every month regardless if we work or don't because in his mind we don't work. Welcome aboard, pull up a drink.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad you know the pay scale for everyone thank you but as a manager this is not true, way off you start at one level higher than what is on here and you earn more as you get bumped you and you prove yourself but I will go have my cold one now. There are some negative people that are lazy and some great hard workers but that's at every company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Email Mike directly, that's what he likes

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Javaid" = fired from 3 Pharma jobs in 3 years. It's equivalent to a turkey in bowling

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have a report due rookie?