John Hollberg

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2016 at 9:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steven mcgeegee. Now there is a waste of company money.
    He does what? Oh that's right, he sends scathing emails and stabs you in the back to the powers that be. Then acts like your pal

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea the level of backstabbing Stevey McGee and many other tards in management have done to get to where they are today. Unreal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Directors, managers. All are a bunch of toe the line bitches

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Labor Day Weekend everyone. Enjoy. I'm just glad I have a job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work for enterprise or are named Steve Or gallucci you shouldn't be employed

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the rep who thinks people in corporate wouldn't have a job without him, or her, let's be clear that without the products we develop in R&D using capabilities we've developed with years of studying at the masters and phD levels, YOU wouldn't have a job. You're welcome.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you developed products internally....
    But you don't. You acquire and waste
    Burnnnnnn

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the Ippon ... go back to school!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be the worst post in the history of cafepharma. The skin was developed by two doctors and had nothing to do with us. But, if you are referencing the myriad of other products that R&D developed to further develop our robust skin category, lets just dive deeper: BMWD (same product different indication) IMWD (same product no silicone), Meshed (hmmm same product, lets poke holes in it), flowable (same product mashed up in a syringe and copied off of other competitors), Thin (half the thickness, same product), Tenoglide (same product as IMWD different indication), Omnigraft (same product lets throw a stapler in there).

Can the above poster please enlighten us as to where the "years of studying" has brought us new products? Can you please name one product that was not a me too product or acquired via purchase??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That made my day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I read this I have a very familiar voice I can hear. It sounds all too familiar and it makes me cringe. I'm sure it's you. It's gotta be. Nobody drinks more kool-aid and kisses more corporate ass than you. No, you wouldn't have a job you slimy scumbag. You're welcome.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mic Drop! Sales>R&D!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha.

And ex fix

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the enterprise team here sucks. Hollberg is about as dumb and clueless about his job as we have at Integra! I'm pretty sure his horrible contracts have f*cked every rep in this company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love this. Lack of vision by executive management. Lack of innovation for
    Our genius product development team. Too bad we can't mesh plates and call it"new"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you sell metal into accounts when enterprise is only executing regen contracts? It seems management is all about the recon sales force selling metal, but doesn't give two sh*ts about enterprise only contracting regen.

If I can't bonus with only regen, these worthless f*ckers shouldn't get paid for their sh*tty regen only contracts!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Sales>R&D, why do you keep asking for new products? Shouldn't you be ok selling what you have? And most R&D and PD folks have been in on calls and in the field and see what you do (so we know what to develop), how many of you have spent a year or more developing a product, running the FDA hurdles, listened to Sales Reps bitch and moan how the promised a surgeon a new product and now we are delaying it, gone through packaging validations, etc etc...

Doubt many... keep bitching and moaning and maybe a doc will buy from you. If you aren't happy... leave. I've got things to do. And my team is profitable, making the company money, and had 40% growth last year. And it was sales related, so shut it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So lemme guess oh great one, that money lines your pocket with all of the other chiefs in the company while the sales force fights over slim pickings w inferior, yes I said it, inferior (metal) products. You were either never in sales, or left sales because you couldn't cut it, so you could run the silver lining of the FDA from your cubicle while you rock crocs to work. I'd like to know
    more on how you clarify growth with your Brady bunch team of pencil pushing sales wannabes. Glad to see the field sales team finally got through to someone at the home office on this medium. Lemme take a guess, Director of Sales Programs? WTF is that anyway.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your team is profitable? What does that exactly mean, jabroni? You are in charge of price increases that transpire 3x annually? You are on the " enterprise" team. So 40% growth over last years total of 500 dollars n contracts awarded. You blow. Hard. R&d. Let's discuss. Two words : ex fix. Great job. Ass

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strike 1 sir, so, here is how growth is explained. We did $x sales in 2015 and in 2016 we did $x +40% with only 3-5% price increases. that's why you are where you are.