Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad thing is the 120k rep story is more believable than some lug head posting on an anonymous board saying they are some VP exec. Abnormal mental stooge for sure.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sit tight and wait and see.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait for what? Your crazy ass posts not only point to your mental instability, they give lots of us laughs at your dumbness.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait and see what I've said is true! "Jimbo" will be terminated. Heather McGaughey is really our V.P. of HR, and she will be assisting me in terminating a few representatives who work for us. People who are not suited to work for Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Current employees we have decided to terminate because they don't fit in with the rise of Jazz. People who complain continuously but seem to refuse to leave voluntarily. These are "dead wood". These are mistakes we made (I made) in the hiring process.
    One of our goals in 2015 is to hire employees who better represent Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and are happy to be working here; fewer hiring mistakes!

LaToya Jazz

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm real rich and real important and I like to use this anonymous site to tell people that I don't know how great that I am. You report to me and be careful cause I may fire you.... Damn this sums up this crazy motha focker anonymously wasting their life away on here. Pathetic!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I've stated is absolutely true. Deep down inside you know it. But wait. The truth will win out. You will be quite surprised at the facts. While I'm certainly not "great", I am co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Enough said.
    None of these reps who will be terminated report directly to me. I never said that. The company has made several hiring mistakes. I take my share of the responsibility. These mistakes will be corrected. New hiring directives will be in place in 2015. And yes, there will soon be terminations of unproductive, unhappy current employees who have been asked to voluntarily resign and have not yet done so!
    Believe it. Oh, and have the GUTS to spell out your words correctly! ("motha focker"???) Loser.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir Sales& Board Member

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justify to yourself dim wit cuz you're focking crazy looney bird. Now careful cuz I'm gonna fire you. Haha dumb ass!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our company is really called The Blues Pharma!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The door remains open for you to leave if you are unhappy here! Why in heaven's name would you stay??
    But it appears none of you fine individuals have the slightest amount of "guts" to leave!
    No backbone, no decency, and no guts!!
    But you will be gone in 2015. Keep this in your mind- it will happen.
    You can't leave voluntarily because you are unable to do so. For a while, Jazz is stuck with you!

LaToya Jazz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn it you got me. I'm both scared to leave this shit can and I'm really scared that you fill fire me. Get over yourself you self absorbed anonymous looney fuck. Please don't fire me. Haha..... Now fuck off!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes sweatheart, I know you're scared because your writing and mis- spelling tells it all!
    "I'm really scared that you "FILL" fire me!" Nervous?? I won't be the one firing you, but Heather, VP/HR will correspond with you by sending a letter offering you a chance to resign voluntarily, or be terminated. Perhaps if you would stop your nervous vulgarity, your fears may subside a bit. I would opt for a voluntary resignation if I were you.
    Really, it has gone too far for you to be allowed to remain with Jazz Pharma, Jimbo.

LaToya Jazz

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I will get a tattoo with Jimbo on it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Jimbo named his dog after the company??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes mam thank you for your expert advice. I have always really respected people who pretend to be a really important big wig on an anonymous site. Please do share how one rises so high up the anonymous board career ladder? Ya fucking looney bird!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scared? You should be. Your days at Jazz are coming to an end!
    My last name is Jazz. I am the daughter of the founder of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. My brother Jermaine and I are co- owners of the company you are about to leave!

LaToya Jazz

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your self proclaimed anonymous power trip is beyond mentally unstable.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time to say good-bye Jimbo. i believe latoya. a few reps have already left. enough for me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy motha focker. Not sure if this shit can sells crazy meds but this crazy bastard needs some. Damn ya freak

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy trails sweetheart! Have you received your phone call yet from HR?

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir sales& Board Member

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop the threats...... I can't take it anymore..... I'm a lowly scared Jazzman.
    Hahahahahahahaga....... Now for you, ya delusional fucktard. It takes a real jackass to anonymous post about yourself. Dip shit ear wax nimrod!