Joke

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is a joke! Underpaid, unappreciated and unattainable goals!

2. STARGIRL

STARGIRL new user

Yep!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ridiculous LEAD model, CAPS being thrown left & right, lack of flexibility in call plan, having to explain why a 'non-target' might be called on, unattainable goals, along with new national FCR is enough to drive sales force crazy! All of these are distractions that you see in big Pharma. Kowa has lost their mind and their damn focus. More managaed care availability would help solve 95% of the problems we're facing here in Q1. Is anyone in Montgomery listening?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we having another realignment soon? If so, can reps please have input since management (my manager in particular) is totally clueless and doesnt even know which zip codes/towns belong to each rep? Half of us got royally screwed last time....which only makes us less efficient. New to pharma, didnt realize any company would realign and disrupt sales force as much as Kowa does.

5. duhduhduh

duhduhduh Guest

This place sucks. Dont come here, its a joke. Unattainable goals, high pressure, no bonus.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West region is best! Great coverage=better ranking, more bonus. Everyone knows this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's no coincidence the top 20 reps in most pharma companies are predominantly from California and New York; two of the most "Managed Care friendly" states

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with the goals? Hardly anyone in the company is at goal and the reporting seems highly irregular. How much less bonus money is getting paid out this year? Who was in charge of setting these goals and why? Whoever it was should be demoted to janitor. Way to motivate the sales force! We are all 10-20% under goal but we have this brand new shiny LEAD model to help us out. It's all one big joke unfortunately.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait for it... massive exit from south region soon.. most interviewing now. Bye underpaying, micro managing Kowa. The grass IS greener on the other side.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job Kowa! With the payout increase for this quarter, I received the largest payout in a month that I've ever received. I'm happy. About time.