JOM Deselection

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wish you could work for JOM or even get a decent paying job but that's no happening because you're a low life loser with no education or skill sets.
    Sorry for the reality check but we JOMer's tell it like it is.
    "JOM RULES and FDC FOREVER"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No education or skill sets required to do the work you do. Its a warehouse remember. What skill set did you have when first hired? I'll tell you, NONE. Any moron could do what you do. Take a look around at your peers. They look and act like the r*****s they are and you most likely fit in perfectly. Stop acting like your some kind of gifted employee, your not. Just another unskilled laborer jerk off thats lucky to have a meaningless job. Lets hope JNJ follows Novartis as always and cuts some of that waste you guys produce.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You say to take a look around me ? OK, I will. I see a crew of VERY EDUCATED, HIGHLY TRAINED, TALENTED, and PRODUCTIVE individuals who where chosen by the best because we are the best and we ARE GIFTED and LUCKY to remain at JOM earning lucrative salaries and wanting for nothing.
    Yeah, we don't do much to take home such a good pay but I have to ask you to look in the mirror at the REAL JERK OFF who also does nothing all day and earns NOTHING !
    HAHAHAHAHA !!!!
    "FDC FOREVER and JOM RULES"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea man....when I grow up, I wanna be just like you. If your looking around at work and seeing talented and gifted workers, man your nuts. They are r*****s and look like r*****s. They have the same brain waves as if they were in a coma. I've never seen such a motley crew. You should be looking in the mirror with the rest. Ugly people man and brain dead.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with the "YEA MAN" crap ? Are you a drugged out BEATNICK or just a whimpy street punk and you're RIGHT, you need to GROW UP and at least TRY to be like me but I won't make book on it ever happening.
    I have a two word response for you, LEALOUS and DEFEATED !
    HAHAHAHAHA,,, ya damn LOSER !!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea MAN, your still ugly. Look in the mirror. Your Royal Ugliness. Lucky your married, cause no one else would have you. Ugly Man

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea Man, I'm LEALOUS. Your not only ugly but stupid.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea Man, I'm stupid,,,, HAHAHAHA, who's unemployed, broke and desperate ?
    Answer: You. Reality bites don't it you little whimpy dumbass JEALOUS twerp.
    The only UGLY thing here is your hopeless situation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats with the "yea man" ? are you a drugged out beatnick or some street thug? you are stupid and ugly. just ask any woman thats not as ugly and stupid as you are. she would tell you to get lost.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These posts are ridiculous

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mother's callin' ya, go do her already, friggin' loser !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your an idiot

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
    I'm am IDIOT ???,,,dIdn't get DESELECTED like you so who's the IDIOT LOSER ???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE !!!! Start to make sense and learn how to construct an intelligent sentence.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this idiot posting?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU IDIOT !!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gotta be bob fury, gotta be !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awful quiet in here, FDC losers must be done and have their tails between their legs and guess what, they finally see thier true worth.
    I won't deny that "I told you so" and that I'm pleased.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYBODY HOME ?