Jonathan Miller

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that poor excuse for a director still around? I have never come across some more arrogant yet incompetent in my entire professional career. He simply stepped into shit coming from that laughable place called Biovail. With his buddy Scott Smith gone he is soon to be shown the door. Karma is a bitch douche bag. Until we meet again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. What about Anthony Guzzo and his possee. They run Finance like High school. Never seen more arrogant people in my life. He and his team needs to be shown the door.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its underway from what I hear. All of SS cronies will be gone soon

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you mean Ronathon? He couldn’t do anything with Ron’s letting or making him. Didn’t he run back to marketing?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Project Lead for I&I China...not running back to marketing...assessment and analysis for market entry into a difficult market.

Jonathans burden was SS not his support.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a total douche. No talent wimp.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interim placement as BUD Germany for franchise - largest market in EU. Very well supported & doing a great job in the role!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron and John. 2 of the most incompetent and arrogant pricks on the planet

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a womanizer, arrogant and not that smart. Shocking that he ever could have been in a leadership role. Fire Marshall Bill, even more hilarious

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hooking up with the same chick for 3 years and more....before, during and after his first kid...JM’s a DB!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dude is an arrogant dirtbag. Would love 30 seconds of no rules with this prick

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick a number and wait in line. I guarantee there will be many who will beat you to the punch. Much pun intended

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever happened to this #MeToo, douchebag??