JRs Voicemail’s

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2019 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone actually listen to JRs voice mails?

Straw Poll.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what VMs? I didn’t even know he left them

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I listened to one of his VM since he has been here. It was not actionable nor inspirational. I have never listened to another one since. Acthar is not a cheer”leader” kind of drug. All the photos that were sent out also got deleted. If I cared for this type of leadership, I would have stayed in big pharma. Please stop.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good ole JR is still shitting rainbows, I guess.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NM should be fired for hiring this douche. Zero brains. Should be embarrassed for this amateur crap.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously I have never seen a more over paid executive. He barely knows the biz. People leaving left and right. Neph NSD just left. Top reps. And he just keeps doing the same thing. Get the Pom poms out Joe. It’s actually pathetic. And the fact Nate survives this Shri show is unreal. And our Mngd “care team”. They admitted to not being able to make changes. Why do we have them. I came here because I needed a job. Like most. I am so unimpressed. I get troubles happen but it’s how you manage them. And I will say this is absolutely the worst set of VPs marketing and sales has ever seen. Totally and utterly stupid and inept. From MP to RG to the top of the crap pile NM. Embarrassing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

joe we need a VM around the great news that another Acthar trial ended. Please send us an inspiring meat head haiku that will inspire us to see thru these dark times. Can’t wait for our new MOA story that has kept that witch employed for 2 years. That will be a game changer. Hahahahahahah!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t you prefer the live version of his positivity on the conference call? He did so well that there was no questions from any of the 5 TA’s.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi guys. Joe here. No worries on the shit stock. Hugh told me so. He’s here giving me a foot rub. MF is making nachos. RG is mixing drinks and Nate is getting the tunes ready. Party time guys.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good post! Bravo!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget JR how about SL. Hugh’s B and ran the company into the ground. Lost more managed care since she came here than in the entire company history. She needs to go with all the other execs! I need to get out of here! Sinking ship!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget JR, just a basic puppet. What about SL, HO’s B in managed care. She’s lost more coverage since she got here than in the entire history of MNK. No plan to fix. Just keeps expanding the dept. You could fire the entire dept and have the same results. At least you’ll save some$$. She needs to go with the rest of the exec team. Loser! She’s empty! What about the relationships she totes from stage? How did they work out? Lost xpress scripts now? WTF?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I want for Christmas is a voice mail from JR and it will inspire throughout the holidays and right into the new year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ironic part is that JR was actually a cheerleader in college. True story.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So? And now he makes shti loads of money. And u don’t. Go be bitter at yourself useless shti head. People like you will always be chasing and wondering why you can’t get there. And the answer will never be on you. Always someone else. Definition of a loser. Too many losers at this place.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy there cheer boy. You act like someone let the spirit stick hit the ground or something.

In case you haven’t noticed, this industry is rife with people who have learned to line their pockets at the expense of both patients and employees.

No one gives a crap how much JR makes other than you. What people care about is his inability to lead, motivate and do the right thing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha. Do the right thing? We do. We make lots of money. At least I do. Go cry to your wife and tell her your problems. You sound like a a big pussy cat. Joe has been great to me. Promoted me twice since he was here. So again, leave and go try and figure it out somewhere else. You won’t though. You are useless. I’m done with you. Boring loser