1. Thermo Fisher to buy COVID-19 test maker Mesa Biotech — Pfizer CEO backs Biden's plan for 100 million vaccine doses in 100 days — The top 10 largest biopharma M&A deals in 2020 — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

JS fired

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no alleging....he is a sociopath who makes Patrick Bateman look like a fully functioning member of society. He thrives off of controlling people and making people feel like shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, the space in your head has so much empty space... I’m so happy I get to live in it for free! Haha! Now, keep worrying about how you’re going to pay your mortgage and those car payments that you can barely afford now that your protector is gone. A piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is defending anyone. They’re just pointing out that you are a massive douchebag for calling someone else out by name while you hide in anonymity.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"...and did what was alleged" It's telling that you wrote that. Even you yourself have no idea what happened and join in the fun of bashing someone by name on here. If you want to go at someone on this platform, use initials... example "FU"!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not the one who called him out by name but PS that’s what this forum is for. Karma is a bitch. If he had treated one single person with respect and not like absolute dog shit maybe people would give a shit and he would still have a job. Dude deserves to be caged to a dark cubicle doing inside sales for the rest of his life.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS took a lucrative position with Merck. He quit here. Stop the lies!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This forum is for people to act like douchebags?

Don’t use the availability of anonymity as an excuse for the poor behavior of posters.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lolz peace be with them if that’s true. Must have been an un-posted position

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Jeffrey thought pharma was beneath him as a professional medical device sales executive?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you saying ES/CG is medical device?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um, no... he was terminated. full stop.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a Class III medical device, do your homework you dolt!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um, no... I don’t like girls..I like man ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who this poster is! At NSM I heard a guy call someone a dick smack and thought what lame asshole says that? Turned around and wasn’t surprised.

This guy has been a pain in everyone’s ass. Who can guess?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you knew who I was, shit stick, you would have already said it. You have absolutely no clue who I am. If you’re confident, then, in the words of Walter White “Say my name...”

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS is a terrible manager and person. In his words “ I thrive in negative reinforcement”. I agree with the other poster, thankful he doesn’t have a wife or family to terrorize. As for the rest, believe what you want, all who have worked around him over the last 5 years know the truth. You reap what you sow. He gets what he deserves and karma is a big biaych. Now if only they got rid of the AD’s and HR that covered for him for 2 years

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*cough cough* Juliet McClellan *cough cough* Jason jester

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the AD from Tennessee- she knew everything he did as manager of PMR’s. Oh Jennifer