1. Merck to buy Pandion for $1.9B for its immune modulators — Biden looking beyond Woodcock or Sharfstein for FDA commmisioner — Former AveXis execs launch gene therapy startup See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

JS fired

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knew what he was like that’s why no one applied internally to be on his team and he had to recruit externally

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Jeffrey’s new “lucrative position at Merck”? According to his LinkedIn profile he’s still the SENIOR GI Specialty manager who “is a sales leader who is never satisfied with the status quo. He is always the first person to ask a tough question and believes that fostering a culture of pushing limits and being a fucking asshole is the key to his demonstrated success.” Sounds like some self justification for being a complete fucking lunatic and acting like a complete maniacal dickhead while scheduling and expensing his ride days to coincide with his various refereeing side jobs. Isn’t that the nail that sealed the coffin when he ALSO got fired from cook medical? Getting fired as a manager from two jobs in less than two years has got to make any normal person think maybe it’s not the right career move.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s gone. You can let it go now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bruh, move on. He got fired, what more do you want?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to save future generations from his abuse? #lockhimup

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lock him up? You and Trump can both fuck off with that shit!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bigger issue and sociopath is Jason Jester! And, everyone at this company allows him to get away with it! Everyone on the GI team wants out because the culture is so horrible. Yet, Jason is just allowed to continue terrorizing everyone day after day after day. What does that say about Exact?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably because he’s the only person they could get who would accept that low a salary for a “director” level position

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Directors make good money. Base + bonus at about $300k. Plus, they get big stock at the end of every year.

We only underpay the PMRs. We underpay the experienced ones so that we can overpay a 25 year old former ISR. It’s a really great system!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you all quit worrying about what other people get paid and focus on yourselves. If you want to go make better money somewhere else, leave. No one is keeping you from seeking other opportunities. Envy isn't a good look on you.

Crying fucking babies. All. of. you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Go read something, dip shit. No one was envious of anything anyone was making or even talking about leaving. Just stating facts about compensation.

And, I think it’s great that you inserted yourself into the middle of a conversation telling everyone to mind their own business, you hypocritical fuck.

Go play somewhere else. You’re done here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Cafe Pharma King has spoken! You fucking douchebag, go fuck your step-sister again and tell your mom I said she and I are finished!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anonymous tough guy! Love it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says the anonymous poster...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also says the anonymous poster. That’s the way this site works. But, I always have to laugh at the tough guy who spews name calling and obscenities on this site, who I’m quite certain is too afraid to do the same in person. Digital strength!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who comes to this site deserves to read a bunch of stuff just like this thread. It a place to bitch and moan about how much we all deserve and don't get our way. We should be running this company, not these terrible leaders. Maybe we can get a raise and have less accountability. I mean why rank performance anymore, it just causes us sales people too much stress in our lives. How am i supposed to manage my life, my job, my family, AND be ranked and asked to do extra at work??? Its too much, they should hire all of us assistants to do our busy work. This company needs to be better to us sales people! We deserve to have it all given to us!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HURR DURR... is that the way this site works Fuckface McGee??? Thanks for enlightening us all with your wisdom.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No problem. You sounded like you could use some wisdom.