JSJ Information

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2008 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking to get into derm. Can anyone give me some information on this company?

Much appreciated!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run! As far from JSJ as you can! That's all the info you need

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is Jonathan Alba like?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't want to get involved with this company. They had the old message board pulled because they didn't want peple to see the true stories that were being posted.

Threatened to sue cafepharma or something.

I'd watch out for management. They let their best people go a long time ago and the only people left are drunks. The bonus changes every quarter so you can't get anything anyway.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are getting sued by their old company or something.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only people who will ever make any real money at JSJ are the owners. They even screw over the managers who don't even know how bad they're getting screwed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeh, i got options with my new sales job. Jonathan never offered them when I was there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the deal with all the legal issues with JSJ? Is the FDA finally cracking down on them? I am so thankful to have a new job!

I just love to get on here and bitch about the company because I know Jessica, Jonathan, and Phillip are all on here reading this stuff.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha, now that's funny but let's be realistic the only thing jonathan could get it up for is money

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are some replys from this board disappearing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I posted two that are not here. But I basically said that this company blows. And the quote about "us" needing to get a life, well that came from Phillip, Jessica or Jonathan. And it isnt saying much that we should get a life when that person is on here posting as well. So potential reps for JSJ, do not take the offer- the company is a joke. The management is all over the place, they change eveything- every quarter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the new product Vitivia? Are they hiring an Aesthetics division?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEEN QUIET HERE LATELY. I CAN'T IMAGINE JONATHAN'S NOT BUSY SCREWING SOMEBODY OVER. WHO'S HIS FAVORITE THIS WEEK?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the company is either selling to a competitor or is trying to sell off some of the products. They are only focusing on the new company they made with the new product or something.

I would dust off the resume soon b/c they are bailing on you the reps...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the confidence in your statement – “focusing on the new company they made with the new products – or SOMETHING” What’s or something? Sounds like you’re talking just to hear yourself talk. Be specific or shut up – idiot!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the something is vitivia or a bunch of vivitia products. Like I said, I got it second hand, but the idea was that something is coming to compete with botox or collogen and that the company is getting out of the topical derm products. They moved over a couple products they would keep but are either dumping the rest or the whole company.

i guess the idiot comment means i touched a nerve. sorry, just trying to help out the reps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an idiot. nothing you posted here is even close to being true. dumping the rest of the company, who would do that? any one with any common sense is laughing at you right now. jonathan may be a sleezy asshole, but he's not that stupid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a few more weeks of this joke of a company!! Stay away everyone!!