JSJ Information

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2008 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's a shame for all the reps who wasted their time with this pos. A few will make out with the sale, but not the right few.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight to this company and whether it is a good place to work? I'm interested in Dermatology and would appreciate the feedback. From reading the board, it doesn't appear too friendly, but most boards don't.

Thanks in advance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news from JSJ land?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone on here anymore? I look every once in awhile for a good laugh....someone give me something to laugh about.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one writes on here anymore because all the reps that realized this company is a complete joke have left, and all the new people haven't realized yet that they are being screwed...Give it some time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how can there be anythign new to report with jonathan still running the company, still screwing everyone he can, still lying to everyone etc etc etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is joe p. still part owner? haven't seen his name anywhere here in a while. is jonathan solely running this ship?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What managers are still with JSJ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic piece of shit of a person. This is the type of person that gives your industry a bad name. Direct quotes from what you say:

- I worked so hard – but my sales still sucked and I didn’t reach goal.
    - Others that did reach goal – they were just lucky or had sex with their customers.
    - While my sales sucked – when I tried to tell the company how to run things – they wouldn’t listen to me.
    - If only I had a company car and a new sales aid – my sales would have been better.

Sounds like you need therapy from the decades of abuse in this relationship – and get out of sales.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost everyone in this company works their asses off but there are a lot of weighing factors that make it impossible for every rep to hit their numbers. Territories that encompass 2+ states make it unfeasible for one rep to handle, no matter how diligent they are. When you have 190 docs and windshield time of 6 hours, you can only be in one place at one time. If JSJ could clone reps maybe they could be a successful company. Also, when you not only have multiple branded competition, but generics to compete with, it makes life a little tough. Yes, it still is possible, but reps need effective marketing pieces to get the visuals through to physicians. JA won’t even hand out formulary information for reps to distribute. How about instead of sending reps on drinking binges in Arizona, Nova Scotia and Mexico, you put that money into formulary stats. When you voice your opinion at JSJ, it never makes its way to the top (JA) and if it does, he only complies if it puts more dough in his pocket. Here’s a thought….in order to increase sales, take care of your reps. This way, turnover would decrease and reps would stay longer than a year. By the time reps finally start to make an impact in their sales, they begin to realize that this is a stepping stone company and its only real purpose is to gain experience to go somewhere else. You don’t get paid enough money, your personal life is nonexistent, the amount of emails/busy work when you get home is enough to drive you insane and did I mention you don’t get paid enough. I would have taken a pay decrease to leave this company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this industry all pharma reps believe that they are entitled to a company car. Big pharma receives co cars when they have 1-2 cities to cover. JSJ requires reps to use their own car, put 1000+ miles on your car a month and even though they pay for “routine maintenance” what happens when a deer runs out in front of your car? Who’s paying for that? Or the depreciation you accumulate? If any pharma company should provide company cars its JSJ. It’s not only that reps want them, they deserve them. Especially when they basically live out of their cars 24-7.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...is this Phillip?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets give Phillip some credit. I think he would agreee that JSJ reps need to be taken care of a little more.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait until I'm out of this place

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is the economic crisis hitting JSJ? I am sure they are fudging their sales numbers to prevent having to pay bonus checks to reps. However, I am sure the alcohol is still a high priority and there is no downsizing on that budget.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the worst company I have ever worked for in my life. I can't wait until I'm out of this Sh*&^ hole. It won't be long

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us have been in your shoes. Just keep looking and soon enough you will be with a company that you love. JSJ is a joke, but hey at least you can get paid to do nothing. I "worked" five months - no one knew the difference.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with this company?