JSJ Information

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2008 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company still around? The last I heard the FDA was getting involved with them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing that no one is on this board I would have to say that the company is long gone. That or the reps are not allowed on here anymore.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JSJ is alive and well.You would know that if you were in derm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do they have? not sure I've heard of them?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

brand generics with no ins coverage or contracts! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm amazed that people spend so much time on these websites.....this is my first and last time. All this is a bitch session, get some friends to talk to. Worry about your own jobs and how to increase your own companies sales. I think JSJ is just fine. I feel very supported and make a ton of money. Any person that left or was fired will of course have something negative to say, that's human nature folks. Life is what you make it, work hard make money. That's my two cents!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's nice to know that Jonathan, Philip or Jessica get on here and make everything sound fine! If you guys would focus on running the damn company and quit screwing off, then maybe you wouldn't be getting your butts kicked in the offices. The Reps are not "GODS" and can't manufacture, distribute, administer, sell and deal with the insurance companies all while seeing what? 12-15 doctors a day. This company is a joke and the only thing keeping it above water right now is the volume from a few territories. Thank goodness for Dee, Shannon and Christine or your doors would be closed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow the boys didn't have these threads pulled, shocking!!!
    ALL TRUE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DID ANYONE EVER LOOK UP ANY OF THEIR BRANDS TO SEE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY FULLY APPROVED PRODUCTS... I BELIEVE THEY ARE REGISTERED PRODUCTS WITH THE FDA BUT JSJ AKA INNOCUTIS HAS NOT CONTINUED THEIR RESPONSIBILITY OF GETTING ACTUAL APPROVALS... SO WHEN A CLAIM IS MADE ABOUT FDA APPROVAL AND SUCH...IS THAT A LIE? I GUESS IT NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN BULLSHIT?!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COMPANY IS A JOKE. UPPER MANAGEMENT IS THE LAUGHING STOCK IN THE INDUSTRY. A BUNCH OF DRUNK ASSHOLES. REPS DROPPING LIKE FLIES!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is mike pinto bean still there? What a joke he is too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: JSJ Information and Innocutis

I read the message boards about JSJ and Innocutis right after I accepted a position with them. I was ridiculously nervous about taking a chance with a small company that has such negative things written about them by their own employees. I had turned down a position with big pharma to go with this company and was suddenly regretting my decision.

Well, turns out I made a good decision. Although I'm still relatively new, I can't say enough positive things about the management, the employees and the direction of the company. If you are interviewing with Innocutis and have doubts, ask to speak with current reps. Don't believe the junk written in these threads. Yes, JSJ (it's predecessor) had to lay off their sales force. Shit happens. Even the owner said it was sad, but they had no other option.

Bottom line, it's a great company. If you are interviewing, don't let the negative threads deter you. Those were probably written by old bitter JSJ employees.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: JSJ Information and Innocutis

NICE RESPONSE JONATHAN. PATHETIC.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jonathan is indeed pathetic. never met a guy who talks shit behind everyones back like him. and i mean everyone. must be a very insecure man. blame it on africa i guess

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Africa? Explain please.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phillip you still there

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i am

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

alba is still in business?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company. Wish they were still around.