JT, You Will Continue To See Major Drops Weekly in Numbers

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make an announcement regarding our fate or SELL THE DAMN COMPANY to at least give us some kind cushion in these crazy economic times. You’re set for life and afterlife!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear you. Everyday I peruse Cafepharma for corporate advice from reps. Now that I have seen your all-caps demand that I sell the company, I will proceed with the negotiation of a deal. Please send me an email with your contact information. We can use someone with your business acumen.

JT

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JT is depressed and not all that sharp. 800 reps now the last thing on his fragile mind...if only they could simply disappear. Occasionally JB molests JT's consciousness...there's a thunderous intestinal breakthrough followed by a panicked flight to restroom then back to numb. These guys blew it, got a fraction of the cash they'd been dreamin' of, but holy schnikeys, more than they ever deserved. Sadly, fell miserably short of winning their pathetic pi#$in' match. Put 'em away boys. They ain't workin' no more...if'n they ever did.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would you expect to happen by hiring reps with no experience on the cheap? A blockbuster, uh no.