Juan Jose Gonzales officially out. Who’s next?

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2018 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s officially over JJG’s out. Are you surprised and who’s next??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surprised. Please. He should have been fired two years ago. He was worthless and did nothing but further the decent of the company. Unfortunately, it’s all way too late. The top guys left years ago and took their business with them. It’s why depuy-Synthes spine is in the shit can now. They never learn at JNJ.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor JJG never had a chance. The sales force is anemic, the management has never been in the OR or sold a product, the innovation is non existent, and Globus and Stryker are eating Synthes lunch. Good on the guys who left, if you haven’t left yet prepare your resume.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you put it this way it makes it sound like the deck was stacked against JJG. It wasn't. He did himself in with one of his first decisions as el presidente, cutting the commission rate from 12.50% to 11.0%. It was all downhill from there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who can blame him, most of the current reps have never sold a thing and are box openers. I’m surprised it’s still at 11%.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

box openers?
    How's about this growing idea.
    On call reps form an union; as part of the negotiations, we strike until you get fired.

The moment we form a union, the bullshit goes away, and what's left standing are the consultant's
    job security
    profit sharing
    better quality of life
    more profits to the field

We should do this.
    Should we get a great labor/uinion attorney to discover? Who's in?
    We the reps hold all the power.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Form a union for all or reps, I’d join. I’d like 12.5% and my parking paid for.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im in

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

next to go should be most of the DePuy Synthes management. Most are useless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Juan was a tool. Completely in over his head . Average rep when he was consultant. Obviously fooled some people through promotion process .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES