Judge to Bring in FBI and US Attorney In Hip implant trial

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2017 at 9:41 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glenn has known Shein forever, dinners, parties even family vacations. there was no secret within depuy as a whole or elsewhere that this was a conflict of interests, but that's the industry... his boss Perez is a scumbag that doesn't care about anything except making as much money as possible so he was all in with it. This isn't anything ground breaking or new, anybody that has been doing this for a while isn't shocked, but yea he's fucked. He has been crying to fat head Tommy VP and distributor prince about this, but they are hanging him out to dry. Grab some pop corn and watch the shit show.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here over 15 years and have never heard of reps threatening Dr's practices. You must be referring to JnJ as a whole?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Depuy reps!! Watch Depuy corp lawyers throw this rep under the bus and try and make him take the fall for the pressure they put on him. I hope he recorded those calls!! They claim they made several calls but only discussed a future conference call schedule?Sounds fishy to me, a lot of talking and calls going on to set up an "official" call on the books. Especially because Glenn said they had been peppering him about the case. Just know when it comes down to it you will be the fall guy unless you start recording everything with everyone. Time to protect yourself.

"A lawyer for DePuy Orthopaedics, the defendant in a bellwether hip implant trial in Dallas, said in a motion filed Tuesday that said she did not ask a DePuy sales representative to “do anything or communicate” with a doctor who filed an affidavit suggesting witness tampering.
    In the motion, filed by Drinker, Biddle & Reath associate Jennifer Brennan and partner Michael Zogby, the DePuy attorneys allege that Brennan made several calls to sales rep Glenn Swajger on Oct. 12 and 13 but she never asked him to do anything other than make himself available for a conference call with the trial team Oct. 13."

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Glenn. Let this be a lesson to everyone, company always comes first.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depuy trying their best to keep this under wraps. That attorney is scared out of her mind with the judges reaction to this and sounds like that rep is singing to the FBI everything they were doing and saying to him.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

used to work with these people, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch. Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what the ramifications to the Dr's business were that the attorneys were peppering him about. Anyone have any updates? Our manager told us to stay out of it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like some shitty loser rep that is jealous of the success of others..you probably work for zimmer

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like some shitty person who threatens a Dr's business for telling the truth under oath. I know that's an impossible thing for you at JnJ to do, tell the truth, but don't call out people who know how your shitty game is played.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He defendants seem desperate to separate themselves from Glenn. The judge seeing right through all the smoke.

The defendants claim Shein told Kinkeade on Oct. 16 that he just mentioned the conversation with Swajger to plaintiffs lawyer Mark Lanier in passing and “then this all blew up.”

“Mr. Lanier, however, extrapolated that some conspiracy to intimidate witnesses was afoot. … This extrapolation was unjustified and unreasonable, and does not suggest that any witness tampering occurred,” the defendants said in the response.

Lanier chose not to have Shein testify on Oct. 16 after he raised questions about possible witness tampering based on Shein’s affidavit. In an email on Monday, Lanier took umbrage at the defendants’ allegations in the response.

“The evidence of jury tampering was by the witness, not me,” Lanier wrote in the email, adding, “Judge Kinkeade said there is a prima facia case of attempted influence. He referred it to the FBI, not me.”

Lanier wrote that the defendants are only telling half of the story in their response.

“They continue to parade half-accurate statements ignoring the full truth and thereby distorting the reader’s understanding of what happened. This is akin to citing Dickens for claiming everything was fantastic because he wrote in a ‘Tale of Two Cities,’ ‘It was the best of times.’ Of course, leaving out the next clause, ‘It was the worst of times,’” Lanier wrote.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“They continue to parade half-accurate statements ignoring the full truth and thereby distorting the reader’s understanding of what happened. This is akin to citing Dickens for claiming everything was fantastic because he wrote in a ‘Tale of Two Cities,’ ‘It was the best of times.’ Of course, leaving out the next clause, ‘It was the worst of times,’” Lanier wrote.[/QUOTE]
    This is great.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all bullshit aside, has anyone seen any actual evidence of this directly impacting depuy's numbers or territories? I'm not talking as a whole with the bullshit market share, I mean long term users who said fuck it and jumped ship? If so please provide vague details so we can guess who and where. Get a list of docs and hospitals that had enough. This shit is more fucked up thsn asr and I'm tired of the vague. Let's get this out in the open, front and center. Reps, docs, hospitals and whoever. Enough is enough, this shit makes us all look like sleezy car salesman... fuck these guys.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the northeast

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are recording all the shit any higher ups say to us now. Better quit talking about Attune failures because if those go to court I have some recordings that make a few managers look like they are covering up Attune failures. Went from selling to learning how to protect myself over the last month, next step will be getting the fuck away from JnJ.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's my plan now also and should be all of ours.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol at JnJ being accused of this twice and delaying court cases in less then a month. Fucking criminal empire

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the update on Glenn? Is he still fucked?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Straight fucked, no lube.