July MIC is out - Getting Screwed Again!!

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2017 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Does the IC Plan adequately reward high performance?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ARE YOU F-ING SERIOUS...LOL?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comp plan is total crap! Growing my business, still beating many around me, yet ZERO!!

ComeOn Man!! Being serious, this sucks!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish they would let us see how many people are making 0 again with the old MIC it's embarrassing. I know at least 20 or so behind me are on the 0 train. So assuming that holds true in all buckets that means 20% of the company who have the crap drug. I'm not saying I deserve a lot but nothing is a joke. It would also be better if the people way at the top were making good money but they aren't either because it's basically capped. How about this ranked well in other product beating 85% of the people in my bucket still not at 100% payout for it. Aka everyone is getting shafted on it. At least I got some cresset points in that one said nobody ever.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thankfully I'm doing pretty well so far in the IC bonus department, but I should be doing better. To your point, everyone should be doing better as far as payout. They changed the 100% payout from 5750 to 6750 but they just made the payout numbers harder to hit. Zero is not that hard to hit. Getting 200%+ is really hard to hit. They basically found another way to say we gave you a raise without actually giving us a raise. It looks like they did, but they didn't. Same thing they did with the 8-12% raise but cutting the yearly bonus. They have been just moving around money and taking credit for giving us raises...FACT!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My projection was $10,200.
    You guys need to get out and sell something and stop bitching....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you have it! Absolutely correct. It's a shell game, keep your eye on the moving dollar. They have no problem lying to us, or as they say..."position it in a way that promotes adoption by the field", "fairness and equity"!! LOL, what a bunch of corporate shills!!

If they were honest and said things as they are, morale would hit bottom, and people would stop selling and bail!
    Oh, surprise. We are there now anyway!! Idiots!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm close behind you and I'm not even in silver?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of three months, nothing is paid yet. Good start though. 1 month and it takes 12 for you make the trip or silver...doesn't change the fact that less is being paid out

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

perhaps..I've made about the same with MS vs Volume in bonus pay out..BUT I've never had 0 and that would be very disheartening especially IF you grew your volume.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the problem with MS. Over the year the pay us about the same amounts (which is the plan), but some quarters you make little to nothing and some you double the projection. It all goes back to they will pay us whatever they want, not what you earned or grew business. Plus MS isn't easy to gauge how you are doing, which again is part of their plan. I have given up trying to quess my bonus anymore. I used to be able to get close each quarter, now I just wait for them to tell me how I did. Sad, but true.