June 1st Return to the Field

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, May 27, 2020 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one am surprised at this abrupt announcement

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing surprises me anymore...Thanks for the two day heads up!!! Also, seems a little early imho.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless I get something in writing that says I have to go into my offices forget it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know we have to go back out sometime but this was not it Supernus. Way too early! Being allowed to go pick up take out doesn’t mean we should also be going into Drs offices. There’s 1.6 million confirmed cases in the US. Literally was like 6000 when they sent us home deeming it unsafe in March.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most companies are waiting until July, August, or even September. But we really need to get out there and risk our lives and our family’s lives to sell these two products in the end stages of their cycles!

Lilly is saying August 1 at the earliest, and they actually have a viable product with Emgality. Just goes to show who values sales over reps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are just now realizing supernus doesn’t value its reps then I can’t help you. Look at their track record the past 12 months.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so go work for Lilly

I’m guessing they, along with others wouldn’t take you.

Maybe actually “working” will take your mind off all your issues. At least it will keep you from being here bitching constantly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like it or leave. How original.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just the cherry on top for me. I knew they didn’t care about us but this proves it. Market share isn’t down there’s no reason to rush this

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are dumb. No one has told you you have to do anything. It said you are allowed to. Jesus. I am convinced there is a contingency of people who like the new normal. They now have an excuse to be lazy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sometimes the old stuff is the right stuff sweetie.

it beckons the question that if you are so enamored with what other companies do or don’t do, why aren’t you exploring opportunities?

my guess is you have and they aren’t any more impressed with you than we are.

so here you sit, convinced of your knowledge and supremacy. If only others would recognize it.

News flash kitten. It seems they have put you right where you belong.
    Now tell us more about being a side chick.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So nothing new from you? Big surprise! You are nothing but a one hit wonder.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was the correct call. Hands Down.
    Now go start moving share, there’s plenty of growth still to be had with both products!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comedy continues. If you think we are destined to do anything other than hold on to market share your crazy. Now go ahead and tell me it’s my mindset that’s the problem. When we all know our products are outdated, stale, overpriced, and not covered.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you asked, here’s my analysis of the 2 posters who clearly make up the bulk of the conversation here.

Rep(If you actually work here): Give it up, you won’t win. The way you fervently continue to spin every company decision as a negative attack against you makes you look weak and entitled. Call your coworkers to vent like a normal person.

RD(If you’re actually an RD/work here): Give it up, you won’t win. The way you condescend and make sexist remarks makes you look like a trash person who should never be in a leadership position. Call your RD friends to b*tch about your reps like a normal person.

Both: Be better people.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one asked.

go play Dr Phil on your Facebook page where people might actually give a shit about your opinion.

get your ass out in the field and move some product.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mature

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cash me ousside how bout that

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moving product is a thing of the past. Give us something new and then you can have expectations for us.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just can’t wait to get out in the field and get fatter.