June 1st Return to the Field

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, May 27, 2020 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rockville can't even supply us with access to a common tool in samples. What as crock of sh#t. If you aren't prepared to send us out to the field then don't send us out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet when someone throws you a birthday party you complain there aren’t enough balloons

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet when GC or TR or NS walks into a room, you pull a hamstring trying to bend over and kiss their a$$es.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the sampling issue should have been fixed before going back to the field. Hey doc would you like 4 sample packs 2 weeks from now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m still dumbfounded that of all employees at this company the only ones reporting back to work is the field. Last time I checked we are the only employees going into hospitals and hospitals which are hot zones for covid.

When will employees report back to Rockville?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not saying it doesn’t suck for us in the field, but from a business perspective it does make sense to put the revenue drivers back in action(as safely as possible) before home office.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is just a place to spread misinformation
    Rockville did open this week just like the field

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did not know that. I was wrong. I apologize.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP poster here. Rockville did not reopen this week.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you answered your own post. You are a joke.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rockville is not fully open.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Rockville didn’t open then I must have broken in this morning and am here illegally.
    And by the way- what are you, 5 years old? “Why do I have to do it if he doesn’t? That’s not fair! Wwwwaaaaaahhhhh”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Rockville did open yesterday.

And btw- nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you don’t want to do tour job you don’t have to. GCs email simply said you were “allowed” to return to the field. If you want to continue to sit on your ass and collect a check for doing nothing you are still allowed to so please go back to one of the other 15 things you hate about the job you won’t leave

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I guess you don’t like the taste of your own medicine.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you. Stop. When are you going to realize that attacking this poster isn’t going to work? It only fuels their fire. It almost makes us rational minded folks sympathize with them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did everyone that works at Rocville report to work to Rockville? I don't think so.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No not everyone. Not sure what your point is though as we were given the same communication you were. You are allowed to return but not required

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m gonna choose to think you are trolling rather than being a rep that actually feels this way.