June 1st Return to the Field

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, May 27, 2020 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excited to see how “angry rep” responds to this very reasonable, factual statement.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So returning to the field is optional? Great I’m glad I finally found that out. Good thing I’m on CP or else I would’ve never known.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree the email and communications I’ve received from my RD make it seem like I’m required to go. So I’ve been driving around making like 1 call a day all week

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So pretty much like normal.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea pretty much. That's what happens when YEARS go by without providing the field with any new information.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please you whimps. Glorified flu bug. Plus every other brand is kicking our butts. Maybe if we get out and actually talk to docs we can make up ground

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other brands are kicking our butt because they advertise direct to consumer you idiot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen the wise has spoken again.

why you aren’t at a top tier marketing strategy firm is shocking.

do the math sweat pea. Big brands, have big budgets and generate big revenue. Hence they can spend millions on DTC.

conversely, TXR generates a couple hundred million and has captured a tiny fraction of the Topiramate market (your territory excluded of course as I’m sure you are leading the nation).

if your docs aren’t sold, sending a patient in to ask for the drug isn’t going to get it for them.

you must be a blast at parties.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you ladies would stop complaining and actually do some work, you might be able to move some scripts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you we do have a small marketing budget. I think it would do you some good to concentrate on the lack of spending in our budget for TXR and be happy for what you have gotten. If you want to compare us to the MABS of the world then you need to open up your pockets.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gross. You sound so entitled!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait for up coming POA, looking forward to being provided with all the tools needed to grow market share and bonus big in Q3 !!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you sound like a whiny millennial.

I’m not sure you know what entitled means sugartits. Other than a canned retort.

you are the one asking for millions to be spent on studies, contracts, DTC, new messaging on a six year old drug so you can do your job and sell.

here’s the catch honeybunch. Had you impacted the market in the right way, the money would be available to do some of these things. Instead it goes to your inflated salary so you can whine and bitch.

It must be frustrating that none of the CGRP companies have picked you up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL just listen to yourself. You are an entitled brat.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is not a young brat based on language he is, divorced beer gut guy.

and u aurally whiners and complainers. Every excuse you guys give is just because u can sell

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever think about making posts when you aren't drunk? Just a thought.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two wrong responses:
    First of all this ain’t the flu. Many people with underlying heath issues and the elderly are becoming grossly ill due to COVID. Even though many healthy persons are not affected it is wise to take precautions to not spread COVID.
    Secondly, Tro xr will never “make up ground” on the “other brands”. This doesn’t mean we can’t grow both products by getting out in the field and selling but Tro xr has been labeled from day one as a better QD option with better AEs. These benefits have been further etched in stone when we got migraine indication. When we started selling actual migraine reduction improvements for patients on Ir to switch to Tro xr we started to get some of those scripts (with GC help), then guess what happened....the difference in migraine reduction between Ir and Tro xr was minimal. Majority of patients didn’t become migraine free or get migraines cut in half like our pragmatic assessment said. So Tro xr went back to being a new start option or AE solution. Cgrp comes out with tremendous hype and based on feedback from Drs the hype is real. Migraines are improved and cgrp ain’t killing anyone out there. So naturally when you have a product that solves the problem that the majority of the market is craving, the product explodes. All the marketing in the world or the 1000 POAs wouldn’t have made Tro xr a blockbuster. Let’s be honest with ourselves here and it would save a bunch of grief in the long run. With this being said we can still grow Tro xr. GC scripts will eventually die off and our TRUE national MS will be the correct baseline. And even better the company will actually make profit on the scripts we sell instead of giving them away with GC. Have a great day everyone!