June 21 PC call? Let the rumors begin....

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing realignment. Maybe region boundaries will change. All reps carry all (both) products. That type stuff.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes...they would let us know if there were going to be substantial layoffs coming. I can see maybe a few territories optimized. It is time for realignment, product mix-up and maybe an acquisition before 2S.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep...in all my years here they have never had a five hour teleconference to tell us they were letting us go...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My idiot ctl has arranged a district call this Monday morning for 2.5 hours. The day after Easter, really? What a jerk. While others are spending time with family he is running reports. What the F is so important anyways? Same ole bs calls, let's talk about strategy, fu pal.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you work for fucking merck-what do you expect? Dicks all through the ranks, and even worse at the lower management level of CTL. Oh, thats right, they are the "executive team." yeah, BFD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rebadging to contract reps????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way this call will be negative news. Layoff/restructuring calls are brief and announced the day before. This call has been announced too far in advance and and the call itself is too long.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stupidity and irrelevancy of this job has reached critical mass long ago. The fact that anyone is somehow surprised or caught off guard by this is astounding. The good news is that field reps are nothing more than useful idiots whos only function today is to serve as a platform for upper (useless) management nitwits to stand on and continue to collect their ridiculous salaries. Translation: made up calls and 4 hour stays in hospital cafeterias may last far into the future. Management knows that this is a game of Jenga, and pulling out too many blocks spells doom for them. Which is really the only thing they care about

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated, you nailed it. Ctr's/ctl's, this job is for the childless and singles. And the braggarts who say they have 1,2 even 3 million in retirement. That ain't jack shat, better marry well or have something on the side NOW. Riad and his jihad are returning from Australia this summer so get ready. The butcher of UG is heading right for PC so get your shat together. Unfamiliar with the ketchup king? Ask around, I assure you cuts will occur, Riad is notorious for dissolving entire divisions with a one day notice. He only has a few months left in Australia where he has left things in ruins.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June 21, gives until 30 end of month. Happy July 4!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Poster is Exactly Right. Fuck-Nuts coming back from Australia to Hatchet entire divisions, Then goes home and Jacks Off!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Riad is simply serving as a custodian for senior leadership and stockholders. If your position provides purpose, value and ROI for the company, you will be retained. If not, your position will be eliminated. So ask yourself, is your position justified?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed, my family is eating a nice Easter dinner in the dining room whilst I am locked in my home office running reports. I even called some reps Friday after hours to make sure they call on urgent care clinics on Easter Sunday. My life is work-work balance and my reps just love me.

Ctl

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't remember ever having a half day call like this one--even when we had the reverse merger with SP. It's weird that nobody's saying a word about it. Any friends at HQ have credible info for us?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am afraid this could be it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count down is on! Freedom!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an informational meeting on future manpower requirements today in UG. We were told earlier that major reductions are going to take place % not yet released. I'll tell you later what to expect.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh bullshit!