June 21 PC call? Let the rumors begin....

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we went through several trainings with the Jerry Acuff model that we are currently using. Hang in there...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the higher ups don't understand is that we are no longer selling in the true sense of selling and getting a signature and a particular product. What we do is "market" a drug? We are not selling. We are promoting and sampling (albeit not for long).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, Service calls, at best.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Nobody wants to fess up, because we all like our 6 figure pay. You cannot get this kind of pay anywhere else.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a definite wave layoff

Work your network

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are they being so secretive about it?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Figure it out yourself douche bag. If they tell the robots that there is a layoff coming, how hard do you think they will work? Thats right, they wont. And if they dont work, Merck doesn't make as much money as they want. Then the corporate greed dicks at the top will be disappointed. They can't handle losing money, so they just start cutting, and cutting, and cutting, until they reach the income they want. Thats how its run. And you should know that you dumb ass rookie.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To this poster: May God richly bless you today. You sound so angry and bitter and in need of love. I'm praying for you today to have peace and comfort and joy. Do not let a job be the focus of your life. Let go of the anger and you will feel much better. Enjoy the day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June will be here before you know it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go take your religious zealotry somewhere else fuck. Just because I dont walk around believing in a person who may or may not have done what you believe doesn't make me a bitter person. You extremists are all alike. If Im not like you and a "believer," I must be miserable. Get a life. Grow up you shit bag. I feel fine. Exceptional actually.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, your anger isn't good for your health. #Stroke

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.......

Anyone at HQ know what's happening on the 21st?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stroke this panass

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peeps at home office, what's up with this mysterious and very loooong teleconf in June?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats up you ugly, perverted looking fucks?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Co promote of a new product.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better hope thats all it is you fucked up merck sap

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is just a 2S "Fast Start" meeting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahem, ahem, you mean a product better than our blockbuster cough syrup? Bahaaaaaa ahaaaaa

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly Right