June 21 PC call? Let the rumors begin....

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the countdown is on until..............June 21.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this call really IS just a webcast fast start meeting for 2S, then great. I'm all for using technology. But really, why didn't they think of this bright idea in JANUARY when it would have actually been helpful to us? Personally, I don't think it's a fast start meeting. They are being way too secretive about it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no secrecy what so ever. The entire downsizing has been extensively reviewed and discussed in UG. The company will be in a very good position after it is concluded not to mention my increased stock returns. The uneducated deli crew will be finally removed. The only thing hurt will be the mom and pop deli. I will heartily wave goodbye.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever this call was...........is it now canceled?????? What's going on??????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

perhaps plans are not finalized. There may be a pause in action to see if anything will move in the pipeline.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still a mystery! Does anyone know the real reason they set this up in the first place?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just flushing turds!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope this call is more organized than the GATOR communications. It is on then off, this date then that date, midnight then 5am. Three stooges in a cube, get it straight already.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WASTE OF TIME

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. I'll take it any day over having to travel for two days for the same horse and pony show drawn out over several days.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field employees in the know are scurrying out of PC by the end of July. Even the golden lifer handcuffed ctl's are floating resumes. You'll see.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is absolutely no reason why the PC group exists. All should be eliminated. My returns are more important then useless delislingers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor of ertugliflozin delay? Scuttle plans for PCP reorg, maybe layoffs?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is already decided and it is nothing you can control. Enjoy the summer.