Jury Duty ;)

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so what is the policy on Jury Duty at Novartis... looks like this one may go a while boys;). Thank god for Adobe Document editing.... anyone know if HR calls the court to verify?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I had "back surgery" last fall Novartis gave me 9 month's of workman's comp and all I provided was a doctor's note from one of my top docs in my Celebrex days. I'm double dipping as a substitute teacher. Summers off and I'm usually on the golf course by 3pm. Thanks Novartis!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you realize that it's insurance paying for your 9 months off not Novartis. That's called insurance fraud.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if caught. Did you ever hear the story of the guy who built a large real estate investment business while working here. HR questioned him and he just said he was investing just like people buy stocks. HR backed down. He now gives talks on how to invest in Real Estate and keeping your full time job. His Novartis days are a large part of the presentation. Brillant

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would appreciate link to this real estate investor's program.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was sent a Youtube link about a year ago.He is affiliated with one of the house investors from tv who runs those conferences in different cities.These conferences charge a lot of money to learn their investment strategies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategies that anyone who has any common sense would be able to figure out. If their strategies are so wonderful, why are they telling you? These hucksters make their money selling their crap to suckers. Diet programs, health and fitness gurus, religious fanatics, etc., all the same. They prey on the weak and desperate to make themselves rich.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw the video. I forget his name but he bought a hotel in Panama when he was working here. He left Novartis and joined the house flippers. I think he runs the conferences which go city to city.