Just for fun

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2019 at 5:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose the worst DM at Regeneron?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is fun about this?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single one in every company. Their claim to fame is “Concur approver”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost everyone I’ve met is a total
    Hack

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know but you fucking managers and your field rides are hurting business. Only a handful of offices are letting me bring you back. In a short period of time, that will end too. The dont like the fake fake fucking interactions. You're all ether ignorant of that fact, or, you've been a manager too long, or you're just fucking incompetent enough to know whats happening. Big pharma. We're here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen to that bro

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just for fun, can any DM name even a decent rep? Every rep I’ve been with sucks and I’ve had a chance to ride with about 30, they can’t sell for shit. Any rep out there even remotely decent? That can actually close a sale? Report a call correctly or file an expense report right? Please tell me there is at least one!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch, sizzle, burn; that really hurt, Charlie, and it’s still huuurtin!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t, reps here are bottom of the barrel they like it cuz there is no pressure to perform and zero expectations, we have rejects and retreads from companies that have downsized it’s really a C grade group

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a recent poll of bio-tech sales reps Regeneron was second to the bottom by HCP rankings. Lack of expertise, disease knowledge, inability to address reimbursement challenges and lack of regard for HCP time. So while reps may not like DMs, customers don’t value reps. That’s an ouch, Len

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was last?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys like you are the major problem. DM's wanting/expecting reps to "sell" to doctors. Hey ass wipe-you must be a leftover used car salesman. Let me explain it to you douche bag: doctors don't like to be "sold." Guys like you hanging around wanting reps to act like appliance salesman have ruined the entire industry. Yeah, ask a doctor if they like or expect to be "closed" and see what you get. You're one of those idiot managers who just doesn't get it. You think that because you spend all day on Friday in so called leadership conference calls that you've got it figured out. You don't. But keep believing that. You do know that you'll be out of a job within the next 10 years-max don't you? Maybe more like 5 max. Doctors are getting so sick of your antics that someday they will close all clinics to you. With nowhere to go for joy rides, why will a company employ you? Better be looking for that opening selling copy machines dick head.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We fired your lazy ass though, didn’t we? How’s sitting home all day broke and posting feel?
    Good Riddance lazy bum!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t get fired but I do sit around all day posting and it’s a blast! Thanks for checking on me though you’re swell

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bart. Now he runs development.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few shit asses out west might give anybody a run for their money

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks sweetie pie. You’re welcome!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows it is Milwaukee so you can close this string.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no sorry shit. that belongs in the west