Just got called for interview with lab quest!

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very excited! I just got c alled for an interview with lab quest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. My recruiter called me this week and I have 2 interviews lined up. Sad thing is.......dr m and vt look at these posts and tell themselves we are the problem. I just can't understand how dr m can continue to run his business this way. Doesn't he care how vt treats his employees. My recruiter was asking me alot of questions and the company I interviewed with 2 weeks ago was asking..........WHY are they seeing so many resumes with current mdl on it? Very few recruiters, if any, will recommend mdl to qualified people. vt has made such a name for herself that if she ever left mdl......NO company will hire her. Between recruiters, other companies hearing about her and the numerous / multitude of people who have come and gone through mdl. Any company she were to go to somebody there probably worked at mdl. vt couldn't even get a job being just a sales rep. God onlt knows how she's sd. dr m is not as savvy as we once thought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she would have to retire or choose another industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have a non-compete?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pleaseeeeeee........when vt interviewed me she took me away from another lab and even told me herself nothing will happen with that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont care! LEt them come after me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing will happen to you. Besides.....nobody's business where you go work. They wont know. You do what you need to to live.