Just Heard all the reps in W Texas resigned?

Discussion in 'Progenity' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2019 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of people leaving and I also saw there was a new study that was done in September and no one is presenting it! What the hell is going on!?!?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something big is happening. Not sure what but a lot of people are scrambling

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's always something big just about to happen. And yet, so little changes...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure you it aint good. This place is a house of cards right now and without an influx of capital there is no doubt we are headed towards a very bad place, so be advised to have a plan in place before the hammer drops.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rumor that the DOJ is sniffing around here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Bankruptcy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up folks, the future is extremely precarious with all the uncertainty surrounding reimbursement. HS is all about HS and he could give two shits about anyone, including the investors who will be left with what remains after this implodes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ has been looking into Progenity for years and for a really good reason

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is such a downer on this site. Reimbursement issues aren't any different for Progenity than they are for Invitae, Natera, or any of the other players in this space. The gold mine from the sanger reimbursement days is over, time to get back to selling commodity tests.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't have billing practices like this without having an investigation to go along with it.