Just joined

Discussion in 'Pharmacyclics' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do what everyone does: smile, say selling Imbruvica is great, work part time, pursue your personal interests and look for your next job. When you look at it that way this place is the best. YEAH!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Eric and John:

When are you going to allow the reps to do a 360 review on the managers? Pssst! Many would not get good acceptable reviews

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imbruvica is a great drug but the reps keep leaving. Management has their head up their ass. The departures will continue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is any one else offended that the head of sales gets on a call and says you better do ........ and we will be watching you closely? This guy is a joke and seeing him next week play that aw shucks routine will be painful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

northcutt is the problem. in over his head and trying to micro manage everything.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this place. People leave in bunches and management says all is well. Reviews are all positive despite the fact that my boss could not sell her way out of a paper bag. Funny shit but the checks keep coming and watching this ship sink will be very funny.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4th quarter: FLA CC has a huge buy in and magically everyone from Florida wins

1st quarter: Formulation change rolled out a week before the end of the quarter and everyone is below quota. Numbers delayed while they look to see what the problems are.

How can a company with one drug and limited distribution have problems with the numbers every quarter yet management does nothing to improve things? Bad leadership!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a "crisis" here. Poor leaders who claim to be transparent while hiding the truth about the future (absorption by Abbvie) and the present( tablet rollout).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anybody still doubt that this is the worst management in pharma? lets see who will get fired first: evb or jn? toxic place to work

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

single tab was a disaster. will cost the company a lot of $

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solution is to raise the price of the capsule. The capsule is being used by many academic centers who raised the issue and created the bad press in the first place. Management team is beyond incompetent. The only good thing is seeing who will take to fall for the poor decisions. I guess Abbvie should not have went with their 8th choice to lead PCYC.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SMH

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This new leadership is so primary care

Pods. Now no reprints. Company is going backwards.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many will soon leave and i will never submit a recommendation to this place. Thanks for paying me to look for another job

signed
    75% of the reps here

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love the newbies, welcome sour bliss

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck the oldtimers, anyone worth a shit from the original crew has left. the only ones left have lost the fire. cant wait for karyo d day

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reidl leaves and Nortcutt does a bad job cutting and pasting info in an announcement to the staff. You cant make this shit up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good sales and marketing talent gone (MRiedl, ALin)

:(