Just Keeps Getting Worse!!!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those that weren't around, the dismantling of Convatec began before the buyout, by a guy named T Bromley. he took over marketing and single handedly destroyed the company from within.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed it did. I wish them all the best. It is a new company and the skills once considered relevant and critical for a manager, or territory manager have changed. Convatec wants employees that can follow instructions without needing to question or critically think. If you look at the new job descriptions on position postings, they do not even require a college education. They can easily hire anyone to fulfill their employee needs, all you need to be able to do is say "yes". Since "why" is one of my favorite words, and I like to do what is best for my customers and their patients, I will be leaving soon. They are not just a number to me. Change is constant so everyone needs to just decide what is important to them for their health and happiness. I could be angry or a hater but I am past that, I am sick to my stomach at the recent behaviors. Management at all levels disappoints even the most positive of employees. Let them hire all the high school graduates they want to go collect "names", fill in endless reports and with a smile and thanks for having a mindless job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and congrats on making the choice to do better for yourself and leave that death-spiraling company far behind. The rest of you; leave what is now widely regarded as a bottom-feeder, cesspool of a job and follow suit....get back to the on-ramp for an enjoyable life......cuz anywhere's a better place to be!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. I was there for a short time and i cannot believe that they get away with the sh t they do. I see a big employee lawsuit coming if they keep it up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck, friend, wherever you go. I got out before you will, and enjoy where I now work. It has gotten so bad at Convatec that some sales territories are losing TMs several times a year. Either these tortured souls are fleeing before they go nuts or they are rapidly canned for failing to produce impossible sales growth expectations immediately. Disgraceful.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just accepted new job Friday and am outta this third level of hell shit hole!!! No more reports, no more puppet regime, no more ludicrous sales numbers and no more nonsense B.S. including phony job postings....what a mistake ever coming aboard this pathetic joke of a company a year and a half ago!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At this time of year; I am very thankful for my family, good friends, a great new job and being free from ConvaCrap!! Here's hoping the rest of you are soon as well....:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why was JB let go? Numbers? Or just his bad (or good) luck? anyone know where he went? Good guy who deserves better than this moribund company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?!....cuz the company is run by a bunch of short-sighted, greedy, dumb-ass dipshits who wanna run off any tenured people with a big salary and replace them with bargain basement know-nothings

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Convatec management out of Skillman is a slop botch band of buffoons either unwittingly or intentionally determined to eradicate the Convatec brand from the marketplace. Wanting to join this nearly defunct company, or remaining employed here, is puzzling and disturbing. Shameful what the barbarians did to Convatec... once the Envy of the Industry, but nevermore.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a Regional Manager opening in the Northeast for one of your divisions? I know this place is a shit show however a salary beats no salary for the time being.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand that this company is DEAD MEAT. Keep collecting your unemployment and step up your bottle and can redemptions because it SUX big time here and you'll be hating yourself forever if you get the gig

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot On

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes thank you. can you answer if there is an opening? in the meantime i will go back to sucking cack like you on the side until i can get a job. thanks so much!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucking "Cack"? You are just what the Con is looking for. Merry Christmas, douche bag, hope you get a squeegee from Santa to enhance your can deposit income

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you get your Mommy to go on the Internet to the CVT careers page and look for you instead of asking on the CF site genius?!....you've obviously got a complete lack of brainpower which is exactly what they're looking for in mgmt...now go "phoque" off.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another unemployed, dumbass, desperate loser scrounging for a job...perfect fit for the new ConvaTurd...LMAO!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the guy working for said company. We hope you feel good about putting people down. Karma will get you in the form of your daughter getting herpes at age 10. rot in hell sir.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really this bad? Being one of the unfortunates that was recently downsized and staring at possible extended unemployment with a family to provide for.. would it be a career killer to talk to CCC side as they called me for an interview. ..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a "Career Killer"...but your Essence as a Person will be eroded and debased by what you experience here; it is bad here. At least two CCC territories I know of have had 3 TMs come and go in less than 18 months.