Just Keeps Getting Worse!!!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sick and demented person. And you know what? You fit the criteria this company craves in the numbskulls they hire.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Northern California territory? Any insight

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the desperate, unemployed loser on CF at 1:30 in the afternoon...looks like you're already rotting in hell here on earth...enjoy champ!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all full of it! I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And We're All Impressed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dumb-Ass...

BMS about to Tank?? Hey Stupid: Have you seen the BMY price lately?--New Fu*king High! Have you read (if you can navigate words over three syllables) the GREAT NEWS about BMS? MORE NEW HIGHS in 2014---up 250% on my investment and another really FAT Dividend posting to my account on February 3rd. Enjoy your life at The Con, unless they already shit-canned you. How's your life been on Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Soda Can Collecting?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*YAWN*

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm YAWNING all the to the bank....Retired from The Con a few years now, have two modest homes (one where it's always warm), nice cars, lots of free time to do whatever I want and post whatever I want--and I make more money than you from shrewd investments. But who doesn't make more money and enjoy life more compared to Convatec's working saps too scared, too beaten down, or just plain too inept to find better employment elsewhere? I'd throw you a few investment tips if you had the funds...but you don't working for the crumbs Skillman throws you. Too bad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we're all very impressed. You got out with some cheddars, lucky for you, but why keep throwing acid in our wounds, those of us still trapped at Convatec, or recently fired by them? not very humane of you to taunt us, actually quite cruel...count YOUR blessings, and leave the miserable souls alone. they'll figure out what to do eventually.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*YAWN*

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, seriously.....nobody cares

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DICKHEAD. Enough said!