Just read HJ was Canned

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2020 at 7:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The wheels of Karma turn slowly . . . but they DO turn"

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“How the turntables have turned.” - Michael Scott

HJ ENJOYED releasing people. Surely she didn’t think she was above reproach. She could only hide her incompetence for so long, and with the company bailing water like they have been, she was a BIG hole in the bow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a text about this thread! I’m a former victim of HJ.

just wanted to show support of indivior’s action!

eat pharts hall E.! I always prayed you’d get yours.

thank you Jesus.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got a text about this thread from former teammate.

This is just delightful.

Lulz. :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, HJ was enough for me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this was the manager in Tennessee I had a few people in her old team before they went to just Tennessee how unprepared she always seemed. She offered opinions and no real solutions which can’t work long if you’re a manager.

I know a couple of Kentucky and Tennessee people who had no respect for her whatsoever. One of them always laughed at how much better of a manager they would have been instead of her. They said she only talked on her phone during ride alongs and how she had them all to her house for a team gathering and it looked like she hadn’t dusted in a couple of months. Gross.

Her reputation wasn’t good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always stayed just above going on a plan when I worked for her and her little cronie MP. She valued that little creep’s opinion. Never understood what they saw in each other. HJ took the most successful part of my territory and gave it to a new team member then let me go after I wasn’t able to produce the same results with a gutted territory. With NO shame! HJ - I hope you are on hard times financially and can’t run in your little 5ks for years. Ha ha ha!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kick em while they are down. You Keyboard warriors are what’s wrong with the world. If you have a problem, you should pick up the phone and call that person....You will not though, as you are spineless.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Epidemic lack of empathy. They are being mean trolls. God sees them.
    Be strong Pioneers. :(

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone on JO told me she did the same thing...... invited her team over “for years” to thank them for putting “bread” on her table. Well someone had to because I heard your lazy husband didn’t.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK AP you self righteous little bitch. You are SO FUCKING FAKE.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH told me that JO hired AP without interviewing anyone else.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um . . . . Why would I called someone that fired me, Einstein?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She may have to resort to working the streets of Tennessee!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That little trio will sink the company via the cia. Off label everything, using personal email and phones, amongst other avenues. When just the official company records are checked they will go down, let alone the erased unapproved ones. Get one of them drunk at a meeting and it all comes out. She don't just blather on de bus!