Just to clear ......

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things up since Vag doesn't know the meaning of the word - adultery.

Here's the definition-

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adultery

Notice it says nothing about your spouse's consent or participation or whether you happen to believe it immoral.

Just another example of why he is the idiot boy.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

And from Wikipedia:

A marriage in which both spouses agree ahead of time to accept sexual relations by either partner with others is sometimes referred to as an open marriage or the swinging lifestyle. Polyamory, meaning the practice, desire, or acceptance of intimate relationships that are not exclusive with respect to other sexual or intimate relationships, with knowledge and consent of everyone involved, sometimes involves such marriages. Swinging and open marriages are both a form of non-monogamy, and the spouses would not view the sexual relations as objectionable. However, irrespective of the stated views of the partners, extra-marital relations could still be technically considered a crime in some legal jurisdictions which criminalize adultery.

So it all depends on how far back in the dark ages your state is. In California, even non-consensual adultery isn't a criminal offense. Therefore, I do not commit adultery. I don't have time to monitor those states in the bible belt and view the bible as a good book that served people well at one time. Many of the ideas are still goo. Many are outdated. This is one of them. :cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, this isn't about whether adultery is a criminal offense in your state, it is about what the definition of adultery is and as usual I was proven completely correct and you were proven wrong.

You're the one that wants to go back to the old, out-dated destructive ideas that prevailed before the Bible taught us how to have healthy, happy, productive societies. You're an idiotic, regressive neopagan.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clown #1 and Clown #2 Get a room and let's get this over with you steers.

5. Vagitarian

Congratulations on your spelling this time. And a new word? Neopagan? How creative. Even Merriam Webster (who you seem to think is the foundation of what's acceptable) changes from time to time. New words, new spellings, new meanings - they happen. It's called 'life'. What is and what isn't called 'adultery' these days differs from what was referred to as 'adultery' 2000 years ago. The term isn't even used north of the Mason-Dixon line anymore. Modern society calls it 'sleeping with someone else'. You can hang on to the old definition but honestly? No one gives a rat's ass anymore. :cool::cool::cool:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the real steer and a brainless one at that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of your babble doesn't obscure the fact the the term adultery has a specific meaning and that meaning hasn't changed. There is no old and new meaning only the meaning, idiot boy!

You've embarrassed yourself again! :D

8. Vagitarian

Hardly. Call an attorney in a few states (like CA, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona, Washington, NY, etc) and tell them you're interested in a divorce on grounds of adultery. They will laugh you into oblivion 1st, then ask what century you're living in. Today it's called 'irreconcilable differences'. :rolleyes:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've totally embarrassed yourself again. Divorce law changes don't impact the definition of adultery at all.

Adultery is an outdated term and its meaning hasn't changed idiot boy.

10. Vagitarian

Meanings (and spellings) of most words change over time. :rolleyes:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up idiot boy! You can't win an argument with an authoritative dictionary!
    The definition of adultery has not changed. Words don't change meanings to suit the whims of fools like you.

You lose! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. Vagitarian

People feelings about crimes of the 'old days' do. Have you ever seen those bricks from a small town that advise 'spitting on sidewalk' is an offense that gets a fine? Good luck on that one now.

Most people haven't even read the bible. And if coupes want to clusterfuck consensually, they really don't give shoit what you are anyone else thinks about it. It's a free fucking country and we're way past the 'Scarlet letter' days.......:rolleyes:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual when you get beaten down with the truth in this case that the definition of adultery has not changed, you go into desperate babble mode vainly striving for a way to save face. As always, it doesn't work for you. You've been exposed as an immoral and ignorant fool yet again.

14. Vagitarian

You can define it and judge it anyway you want. Bottom line is how people define it - common sense. Sex between consenting adults that are married when all parties are consensual is not judged badly by most people. That's the reality and no one participating in it gives a flying f*ck what some anonymous wing nut on a chat board thinks. It's called a 'moot point'. :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not about what I want or how I define, that's what the dictionary says, idiot boy and you lose.

And I'm not at all sure that most adults think partner swapping or group sex between consenting adults is ok. We are sadly a more permissive and decadent nation than we used to be but I'm not sure we've sunk that far by a long shot!

What is clear is that you are the wing nut. You are out on the far left loone fringe and you are so delusional as to think that your twisted views are the mainstream. They're not! Now crawl back under your rock.

16. Vagitarian

Hey dipshit, Merriam-Webster doesn't use the word 'murder' when defining abortion either. You good wit dah?

I don't think MOST adults swap, I know MANY do but I doubt that MOST adults make other peoples' private, adult, consensual sexual behavior their business. It's a free country so live and let live podner. Don't you have your OWN business to take care of?

Your turn under the rock Sparky. :cool:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that the definition of abortion doesn't include murder is immaterial. Abortion can still be and is murder. No method of murder is defined as murder, idiot boy! Oooops another bit of your stupidity blows up in your face!

It used to be a live and let live nation, idiot boy, but sadly not so much any more.

Part of my business IS the overall moral culture of our nation. Part of my business is the social costs of marriage and family breakup and the very real costs of STDs which are at epidemic levels. That drives ALL of our healthcare premiums and taxes up idiot boy!

In short my business is whatever I determine it to be and you, idiot boy, get to deal with it! Time for you to crawl back under the rock. You've been humiliated again!

18. Vagitarian

I get it Sparky. You want me to judge myself by a definition in a dictionary yet you refuse to take a rational approach to a perfectly legal woman's healthcare issue by denying that it is judged by the definition in the same dictionary.

Cute. :rolleyes:

And BTW, MY business is living the freedom I am granted everyday of my life by the Constitution which makes NO restrictions on the sexual behavior I enjoy with my consenting, taxpaying partner. :cool:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poor idiot boy. Tried to argue with the dictionary and with logic and got pitifully beaten down by them.

20. Vagitarian

The dictionary is not the judge of me. :cool: