Just touching base - plus updates

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Wall Street Grinder, Aug 16, 2016 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. As most of you already know when I posted last time in late June, I sold all of my shares in the high .80's (I missed out on the run up to $1 - but it is always good to sell into strength and profit from part of the spike... no need to get greedy and profit from all of the spike to $1). But congrats to all of you that did in fact sell at $1 in July.

Also, it is great to see that the new CEO John Sedor did in fact use 12 million out of the 100 million they have to dilute common shares to raise much needed cash capital to help pay off the monthly debt payments. I am sure he will continue to do this until company gets profitable.

All of this is very good news for the sales reps as it takes pressure off of the unknown (if company will be around much longer). As the company can easily raise cash now by using the 88million in approved dilution shares to pay its bills and debts. This enables sales reps not to have to worry about losing their jobs while Sedor tries to save the company financially. It also pretty much insures company will not be sold in the near future (most likely not until mid 2017 if at all).

This will be my last post on this board (sorry as I know this may break some of your hearts). But you can now follow me on TWITTER at @WallStGrinder__

All the best to each an everyone of you.

The WS Grinder

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to get out with a profit Grinder. This stock is POS.