Justice...

Discussion in 'Osteohealth' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance in the world. Nice try. If that were true, why are they hiring a bunch of new salespeople to find their old customers and giving them 6 figure guarantees???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in your world....but in the real world, yes, absolutely true and global sales are well over $100M

IF Osteohealth ever did $50M (which I doubt) it was including GEM sales and Heli line (which we know is small/cheap. The question is how long can they survive with a dramatic loss in revenue by losing Geistlich products (except Mucograft - which does about $1.5M) ? Nibec (mfg. of Equimatrix) is a public company and by their numbers, Osteohealth is not selling as much as people seem to think - sampling yes, but that clearly is not turning into repeat sales. I am sure they will next bring the crappy membrane...good luck

New reps=more investment and proven opportunity in the market and there are no guarantees....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xenografts and bio-oss were mentioned at the AO this last week in most of the surgical tracks regarding regeneration. Geistlich had their own corporate forum which was full.
    Bio-Oss never went away (according to the Osteohealth reps it did)
    Allografts are in for a tough time with lack of FDA approval, consistency etc.
    Looks like Geistlich is kicking into 5th gear and going strong.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell me 1 name on this list that has paid for Equimatix? Every name listed I have spoken w told me they are getting it free as part of a "study."

Osteohealth is a joke, too bad bc it once was a great company with good management that understood the market and help set trends in the industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never did 50M w/o Gem...period (not opinion, fact)

Osteohealth history/performance is like a high school athlete who never turned pro....living in the past and told the lie so many times it feels real to them...they are legends in their own mind...and did not know how well they had it with Bio-Oss & Bio-Gide

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it that managment is never fired from this sunk ship?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they just delayed their execution by reducing 5 territories last week....more to come

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why do they have job postings on medreps?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sprix.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny, this old dog of a company that was once a shinning star is not even relevent anymore. RIP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad, I quess they really are done. Not much posting here anymore

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all started when Dennis and his toady Scott were brought in. The beginning of the end.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total pricks.... I hope they crawled back to Pharma where they belong!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Dennis still struts around at the few tradeshows they attend and acts like he's a running a big show.

Is Gem back in stock yet???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope...no FDA clearance either, oops...just a heaping, festering, pile of horse dung, pig scrotum, and an anesthetic from the 80s. Couldn't be happier for the dopes!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If interviewing with Osteohealth, be very careful. They are launching new products with little or no research and it is questionable whether GEM21 will be returning. Every rep at OH is looking to leave. At one point OH was a great spot to be, not anymore, not even for a pharma rep looking to advance.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep pulling them DG I will keep posting the truth. Was it a hit and run?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. He got alot of them pulled. The truth hurts I guess. Whats happening with G21

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it has been backordered for a long time, the product is dead anyway.