K, have you ever wondered...

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2017 at 9:57 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why your team is bailing out on you?

It’s you. Plain and simple.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you hire new people, they quickly figure out how bat shit crazy you are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how soon the company will figure out that you are a liability and not an asset in a manager roll. Who have you mentored or are you still busy ruining people’s desire to perform for you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Kara,

Are you proud of yourself? You don’t support your people and you are quick to move big accounts away from us that we have built. We see how you starve your reps out and treat us like shit. You should be ashamed of yourself. You may have been a great 10 to 2 rep yourself but you will never be a boss that I admire. NEVeR

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kara

How many of your team members do you have on a plan? When are you going to learn that as a manager, you need your people in order to make you money. Your team is going to be awfully small once you fire everyone or they figure out just how horrible you are and leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow Kara,

You haven’t even finished letting the rep in the south go, and you’re already posting with floodgate that the position is available. You’re an asshole to say the least.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remember. The easiest person government get rid of is the manager. Lose the manager, sales people still keeep selling. Maybe it's Kara that needs to go at this point.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ao much for giving someone a chance to complete a pip. Let's do one in December. None of them every close for the Holidays. Or even better. Fire a rep and leave them with no way to get home. Awesome Kara. So much for #metoo!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kara

You should probably send Chad a Christmas card based on the amount of people that you have been burning through. You’re filling training classes all on your own.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your said “empire” is crumbling. You will do have a team of new people, and we all know how long it takes to figure out wound care. Kara it’s going to be a very long time until your name is in lights. Better freshen up those knee pads.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah Kara!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This manager needs to learn to lead people. She is the most ridiculous, bipolar and immature person I have ever had the displeasure of working for. I started not too long ago and I’m already regretting that decision. I am in my way out as soon as I can find another position.

Kara grow up and read some leadership books. You are terrible.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lost your best performer yesterday. Are you paying attention yet??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well 700 + people have seen this post. You should be embarrassed. While you’re in your leadership meetings this week, maybe you can take some notes?!?

You are utterly the worst boss I have ever worked for. Period.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why I fired you,

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better check your team sweetie. I’m still here.

Will you be??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this thread about Kara Kelley?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea...she has put 70% of her reps on a PIP so if you are looking for a job and she is the hiring manager run for your life and thank me later.