K Hill Pleads guilty

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's PK From FL fit in to all this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to see RZ ran as quick as he could. Makes sense now. Knew somethin was up eh buddy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope they have a gym so she can maintain that hot body!
    Go girl!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she will be out before the others.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh Karen Hill. What a fake. Nothing worse than someone who preaches achievement and skill but cheats and takes the short cuts all while happily taking home all the accolades. Probably why she hired so many wannabes like Natalie and Rob Z. - just happy to take the $ and the presidents club trips while acting like he’s the best rep the world has ever seen. All built on lies. Good thing is that the cat is out of the bag and all their friends and family now know their “achievement” was all fake. Built on bribing docs and harming patients. The K Hill way!! Mommy is a felon! Enjoy that home detention.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my family supports me and with the money I made I can finally be a stay at home mom and will never have to work in this industry again.....cuz no one will hire me

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be working out at my home gym and having the Moms over for cocktails!

Sorry Haters but I won!