Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to say that I enjoy my job here, its rewarding selling RibaPak. We make a difference in the lives of patients. Our product is superior and im proud to sell it. Go PAK!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else find this place to be very quiet recently? Also, how come there is no national sales meeting planned? bad feeling..........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust your gut instincts

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no future here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so embarassed to work at Kadmon. A 2 year old could sell RIBAPAK. Kadmon treats there employees like crap and the turnover rate here is CRAZY! I never know who is on my team because someone is always leaving! Management is horrible and has nothing better to do but gossip all day about there employees!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could of not aggreed more with the previous post! Can't wait to jump ship to get out of this embarrassment of a company! It won't be around for long anyways!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is a disaster! Retention rate is AWFUL here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O management you need to get a life and stop taking down posts that are totally true! You obviously want the truth hidden...so sad!! These posts are the most honest posts on this site!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED! Everything this company does it totally backwards! Promote sales reps with low market share to DM, fire good sales reps for no reason, make someone a DM who never carried a bag..the list goes on and on! And o yah keep burning bridges with all the speciality pharmacies..none of my pharmacies like working with Kadmon..they wonder why this company is crashing!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So so true! We all are aware and just wait until the next bonuses paid. Sales force leaving in large numbers. All are looking, many will leave as soon as a job offer happens.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for the people who are taking over the jobs of the people who left. Don't let the recruiter fool you, its not a up and coming oncology biotech company. Its more like a primary care company that is bankrupt with loser managers! RUN AWAY you are better off on unemployment because come nxt year there will be no sales force left!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either way it all sucks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone tell me why the upstate ny rep left? is that a good territory? I saw it posted on a job site and am hopeful to apply and get an interview. fingers crossed! any information about manager? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STAY AWAY! Horrible company! People are leaving left and right! Managers are tools here! A total of five reps (NJ/DC/BOSTON/ROCHESTER/ALBANY) in the past 6 months either left for better opportunities, fired, or layed off all for NO REASONS! RUNNNNN We are all looking for new jobs! Can't wait to leave NXT!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget the Rep in PA also left this year! Plus several more on the west coast! I would stay away. Everyone is miserable here!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with above poster, it's not somewhere you want to leave another job for. If you are out of work and are weighing your options, chose other options over this one.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep in Chicago also

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And its only gonna get more retarded as we move to a Market Share change bonus plan. The revenue producing territories are going to get screwed on bonus again and the low market share/volume territories are going to make all the bonus.
    Guess kamon would rather pay for recruiters than pay bonus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love working here. if you can even call this work. i stay in my p.j.'s until about 9:30 everyday (usually with second cup of joe), go to the gym later in the morning, then go to a lunch where i eat for free, stop by and say hello to two more offices in the area of the lunch then go back home by 3:00 pm each day to watch my daughter get off the bus.

you can read this and say im a bad employee or worker, but when your in the top 20% and have a good chance of going on a trip obviously my results are what the company wants...so im not the problem. i agree its dumb, but thats pharma in 2012.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're in the top 20%, have a young daughter and live in the EST Zone.
    I know who you are. Anyone else care to guess?
    You're exactly what Kadmon wants, not too bright!!!