Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please explain to me what a typical day looks like as a hcv rep for kadmon. thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the job description. That's a good place to start. If that doesn't help, ask the recruiter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UM well we don't do MUCH! Its so boring most of us work 10 hours per week..and have our Speciality Pharmacy Reps do our job. Its so easy that it is embarassing...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real joke will be if they ever have KM run things. Who will take RH's place?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did he go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extremely high turnover with her. Yet, she does have a good relationship with most of her reps and pharmacies. Maybe she will be better now that RH has left this awful place as they were 3RP cronies! Hope they get a clue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is failing. The reps are unhappy, the managers are unhappy, the company was not structured to winter this another watch and wait. I wish they would just be honest with us instead of pretending we can still make the best of a bad situation.

It's like being in a relationship with someone you used to really love that you just can't walk away from cause it's not that bad but it's not good for you anymore either. Everyday is a drag,

Town Hall probably means lay offs or another restructure.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye, Bye Kadmon.

Importantly, Gilead's treatment would not include ribavirin, an antiviral used in combination with current treatments.

"The elimination of ribavirin is a major positive, likely reducing the toxicity of the regimen, lowering the pill burden, offering a true once-daily regimen, reducing patient visits for hepatologists," states Jefferies analyst Thomas Wei, in a note to investors.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are one of two responses employees have when someone exits a company outside of their own choosing. That's terrible or that's great. The above posts that were deleted reflected the opinions of several that thought the recent managerial changes were for the benefit of the company. Having the site administrator remove them does not change how people feel.

The Hepatology community is a small network. You can censor comments but you cannot apply duct tape to the mouths of several individuals out in this community whether it be current or past employees, or KOL's who will not provide favorable feedback when asked about potential candidates seeking employment with other employers within this community.

Treat others with kindness and respect and you shall receive this in return. Treat others poorly with little regard for their well being, feelings, or professional careers and you will one day be on the receiving end of your unkindness, deleting comments that remind you of choices YOU made.

When you leave an organization, whether it be by choice or force, the reputation you leave behind will also be the one you take with you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much wine did the above poster have? The #1 rep from Vertex was fired for off label promotion that one of your managers in Baltimore told the FDA about, and she still wound up getting another job with BMS. I know the facts, I work at vertex now and knew her well. Also, I know that vertex is a sinking ship and I will be needing a new job in 9 months. This industry sucks. Was a great job now I hate it. But cant find anything better.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funny thing is that most of these posts are from Kadmon employees not ex employees! Get a clue Kadmon..most people are only here cause it is hard to get another job. This company is a joke and what we sell is a joke as well. As to the post about regarding the Baltimore manager..she gets a kick out of getting other people fired..hopefully her day will come when Kadmon realizes how fake she is!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as KM is in charge, that will never happen. He Loves her for some strange reason!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again with posts being deleted again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post!!!!! I agree with you 100%, however not in regards to those no longer with Kadmon, I am referring to a select few who are in positions far above their capabilities but are still there (boys club). Reputation(s) are known in the Industry.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with previous post. It is still amazing to me that our Senior Senior Management is so blind to what is really going on.....originally thought our CEO, COO etc would know and do the right thing, so far no clue. There appears to be an abundance of incompetence within this organization, two have recently left or been let go ( its a start) however there is still much more work to be done. Recent promotions demonstrate clueless thinking, the inept get promoted, the few that perform languish.....Some of our Sales Representatives are much more competent than their ABM. Our Senior Executives need to start asking people what is really going on with this company and in the field etc, talk to those that really know, not the "yes" people that tell you what you want to hear. IF you don't this company will not be here in 2 years.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a truthful post. many of us feel this way, too bad no one asks. Ask questions one on one rather than a group or thru a representative. you migh hear the truth.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Hopefully the recent managerial changes are a sign upper management is starting to understand what's going on & we can rebuild our reputation in the marketplace. Not sure how sustainable RBP is when future therapies are 12 -16 weeks & pill burden won't be as big of an issue.

To those recently departed, hope all the KOL's you pissed off aren't the same ones the hiring companies are asking for candidate recommendations.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i make $115,000 base salary here...as i overpaid?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you carry ribapak...anything over $7.75 an hour is too much

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny but so true. My 7th grader could sell it!