Kaiser...

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2019 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What can you say Mel?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To quote Shaggy....”Wasn’t me”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to get rid of CJ and RM.....they didn’t create the value after we have had Kaiser for more than a decade.

Seriously though....how do you lose a $12M+ IDN when the competition has had no product for how many months?

Guess you didn’t use our tools: ie. Vibe scale & vital edge

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its all a house of cards. No plan, no clue, no leadership

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baxter’s Competitor is on back order and they can't even lock down a contract. No words..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said just like a true Baxter Leader

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know that She will get quota relief just as she did with HCA many years ago...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any female in sales or management is protected. It’s well documented.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. It wasn’t her fault. In a few years when they come back, she will be on the presidents club trip and they will be singing her praises. Baxter has no idea how to compensate people

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like Conicelli she has “swagger”. Right Meg? She will throw everyone else under the bus and then back over them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like some posts are missing...maybe hit a little too close to home

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My ASD this week told me we are going to have a RIF in November. They are going to stuff us like turkey's for Melissa's losses at Kiaser. We do all the work in the field and she does nothing but sit at home, RIF her she bring no value

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is frustrating to hear about the RIF, it seems to be a yearly event. I agree Mel brings zero value, I have seen her once in the last three years, she made a token appearance at our region meeting. Someone needs to tell her what her role really is about

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're hearing about a potential RIF, as an RM that would be news to me. But I'm not out west. The loss of Kaiser added to the dollar volume of the regions compared to those in North and Southeast would make it more logical. The regions out west are considerably smaller dollar wise than the other areas. But we are potentially making a deal to buy Seprafilm. Maybe that staves off an RIF?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you’re an RM and you think SepraFilm could save anything, let me know where you live. I could move from where I am and take over your job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye Kams

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butchie, you should not let out secrets like that...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That does sound like butchy
    Btw....how’s Hopkins going???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butch. Lol. What a douche.