Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 4, 2019 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, both can be true. We could be pulling in good money but, if it’s going into the C Suite or greedy investor’s pockets, people in the bottom levels can be out of luck. The powers that be can simply run the company into the ground. For the field, that means higher and higher goals with lower and lower pay.

2. Clearly the bloom is off the rose. Smart reps can see what is going on at Kaleo and are leaving for better opportunities. Best of luck to everyone out there looking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is leaving.
    You see how many Reps are still here from Launch ?

Big O is pushing doctors with good coverage. All boats rise with the tide !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well some people just left for Aimmune. Not a bad time to look for a less crooked organization to work for.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Four that I know of.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one has left! But how many people applied? 80?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t get too comfortable. Look what happened to all those evzio people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, what happened to all of the evzio ppl? I worked at kaleo years ago (before the big recall), but I left for an opportunity that better fit my family's needs. I haven't maintained contact with my former co-workers. However, I try to see how well things are going for the company by checking out this site from time to time.

Your post doesn't sound too good. Did they reduce the size of the evzio sales team, or something else? I'm genuinely curious, and not some kind troll.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It started with 60 minutes story on Kaleo profiteering on opioid crisis. DOJ investigation ensued. Kaleo had to back down from blatant rip-off $5,000 price and shortly thereafter, entire Evzio sales force was eliminated.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait a minute. Kaleo was really charging five grand for naloxone?? And people were paying that? So they had to admit that it was a ripoff scheme but did anyone go to jail?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, my mouth literally fell open when I read your comment about the entire evzio sales team being eliminated. That is crazy, and a real shame. The entire team, managers too? I am guessing that had be be about 60 or 70 employees; just gone.

Do you know if they at least try to move some of the evzio reps over to the other sales team? I certainly hope that they tried to move those that they could, and didn't totally screw all of them over. That would be a dirty, shameful thing to do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did, in fact, totally screw all of them over. As you can see highlighted on this thread, Kaleo has perpetrated numerous malign acts. They are certainly not looking out for employees and do not ever seem to do the right thing. That is why I say that nobody should get too comfortable working for them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true!
    We where in Houston 2 weeks ago and they told us they understand we frustrated and not trusting corporate. They assured us they going to fix trust and go back to the better days

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While visiting Houston, did you swing by NASA and shout "Uh Houston, we've had a problem"? If so, did you record it with your selfie?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you like some crackers with your Kool-Aid?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kool aid, just a proud Kaleo rep.
    Love the team building in Houston and love they flying us in earlier super bowl to build on team camaraderie

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The next wave of the Kaleo exodus is upon us. Where are you all looking for the next opportunity?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anywhere to not go to the Super Bowl Week of certifications and nonsense